PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day gifts you *really* want?

MonicaJean
06-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Curious to see if other fellow CD'ers receive femme attire or services (such as a gift cert for a mani/pedi) for Father's Day?

I guess I'm in the majority that don't receive anything like this, but I do find it inspiring and encouraging when others do... when they open a box only to find a new floral dress in it. THAT's a fun Father's Day! :)

Leah Lynn
06-15-2013, 07:19 PM
That would be exciting! However, I've rarely gotten anything I really wanted, and NEVER anything femme. But then, for the past few years I've told my kids to not buy anything for me for Father's Day, birthday or Christmas.

Leah

Jenni Yumiko
06-15-2013, 07:24 PM
I know I got a Dye Dam and a Mario Triccoci massage, what else? Ill find out tomorrow :-)

steftoday
06-15-2013, 07:58 PM
these...
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/franco-sarto-shoes-cicero-pumps?ID=628523&upc_ID=30913266
I have a beautiful pencil skirt in the same color that would match perfectly.

Well, I did get a nice gift card to Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, so I guess I'll pick up the shoes on my own... ;-)

Jennifer Kelly
06-15-2013, 09:41 PM
I would have to be a father first. :)

Jaylyn
06-15-2013, 11:16 PM
My wife did buy me a girdle and some hose, and a pink top that we found at Lane Bryant for Fathers Day. I was shopping with her and she held the top up to me to see if she thought it would fit. If any of the customers were looking I'm sure they were talking. My kids all just sent me a card.

Dana L
06-15-2013, 11:29 PM
My kids always get me typical dad gifts, but than my wife gets me some more feminine gifts to go with them. A pedicure is almost a given for me and this year she got me a cute romper from Venus in bright yellow. It will go great with my sandles from Barefoot tess.

Diane Lynn
06-16-2013, 01:42 AM
I got a new outfit yesterday that I ordered online. I got dressed in the evening, grocery shopping, and I am now having a drink, watching old movies. Great gift to myself. My kids and I have lost contact since my ex wife told them about my cross dressing. I am in a better place, as I know I am transgendered, and someday I will be the woman I have always wanted to be.

Beverley Sims
06-16-2013, 02:11 AM
If my children gave be a bra and pantie set for fathers day, I would have to reassess my situation in society.

amy101
06-16-2013, 02:19 AM
I've not received anything yet as its only 1am hear on fathers. Day but suspect my daughters got me a new skirt I've had my eye on my wife is getting me a set of best forms.still have to wait. A week. For them to drive in the post

Tara D. Rose
06-16-2013, 02:33 AM
That would be really good if my children knew about me, but I am just as happy with a card, and if I don't get that, then I will be happy with a phone call, and if I don't get that, I will even settle for a text message, but even if I don't get that, I will settle a relayed message from my brother that my child, his nephew to him to say Happy Father's day to me.

Dianne S
06-16-2013, 04:05 AM
I would love some women's things. What I need right now are hair accessories, makeup and jewellery. However, I doubt my wife would buy me any of those things and my kids don't know about me so... *shrug*.

thechic
06-16-2013, 04:15 AM
my wife and children gave me for fathers day a matching bracelet ,earrings and a necklace set, it was great and a home made card.

Monique53
06-16-2013, 04:36 AM
I'm getting a vintage bra, girdle. RHT stockings, 4" stilettos. and a lavender formal gown from my daughter for Fathers Day. Yeah right!! I can dream, can't I. I will probably get a card, like every year and end up grilling for her and the grand kids. Oh well that's not so bad.

Monique

Trish
06-16-2013, 07:07 AM
My wife bought me a gold/black snakeskin pattern skirt, for fathers day.

Dr.Susan
06-16-2013, 07:48 AM
For my daughter to say
"Dad I know you CD and I'm chill with it". It would take a lot of pressure off this old cow.

Dan'l
06-16-2013, 10:58 AM
I am a father but also a LONG time 'admirer' who is serious, sincere and desireous of a fully successful loving relationship with a very special T woman to share life's strange foibles.

So, my wish this Father's Day is connecting with one special lady to share the day and hopefully a lifetime with. ;-)

toniloraine
06-16-2013, 11:06 AM
My daughter got me a bottle of my favorite perfume and grilling today. I haven't heard from my son for about 3playing years hope he calls.

2B Natasha
06-16-2013, 11:25 AM
I got a card and a candy bar from my wife. Later tonight I will put my son to bed and read with him in bed. Kiss him on the cheek. Tell him I love you and when he say's it back to me. That is the greatest fathers day gift I could get.

docrobbysherry
06-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Since my daughter moved in full time and her college ended nearly a month ago, she mostly just hangs around the house all day.:sad:

This would normally be my weekend with Sherry.:D
But, I guess we'll do some father's day stuff instead? Same as every day?:straightface:

Tracii G
06-16-2013, 12:50 PM
I had a pretty good gift yesterday I had dinner with my youngest Daughter and her husband.
It had been a while since I had seen them because they lived in NOLA for a few years.

renaej7
06-16-2013, 01:00 PM
So I won't make anyone uncomfortable, I usually just ask for cash or a gift card. Oh how I would love to get something femme on Fathers Day...that would definitely be a highlight.

MysticLady
06-16-2013, 03:12 PM
I got a Toad and a homemade card from my 7 yr old. (That's my boy)
But, for Mother's Day, he picked wildflowers and gave them to his Mom.
I told him I wouldn't mind wildflowers either, but the toad was really cool.

Dianne S
06-16-2013, 04:08 PM
So I was surprised today! My wife took me out shopping and we picked up some hair accessories, eyeshadow, lipstick, a mirror, and a dress... all for me!

One of the best Father's Days ever. :)

Zaack
06-16-2013, 05:02 PM
Fathers day isn't until September for Australia, so I still have a while wait :(

But I am looking forward to, especially with what my wife said:
We were talking about holidays and Fathers Day came up (we have a 4 month old :)) and I told her I had no idea what I wanted (I am still so surprised that I have a child lol). She thought for a while then chuckled.

"You know how the normal gifts are socks and underwear? Well, I could get you those - socks and 'undies'".

It took me a second to catch on to what she meant. I then spent the rest of the day grinning :P

She might get me some new underwear, a bra, or something else entirely lol.

Either way, my wife is awesome :D

Aly Cat
06-16-2013, 05:51 PM
I didnt get anything femme, but my wife said get me a 1 hour massage which I find wonderful. I love massages and rarely ever get them so its a nice treat. I wouldn't mind a mani/pedi but that not really anything I can see her getting me lol. I'm super happy about the massage though.

Jorja
06-16-2013, 06:22 PM
My children (a boy and a girl) are all grown and have families of their own. We all got together today for a cookout and some family time. The grandkids wore grandma out. ;) What more could one ask for?

BLUE ORCHID
06-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Hi Michelle, My Daughter gave me a $50.00 gift card sounds like a road trip to JCP or Payless tomorrow.

EmilyPith
06-16-2013, 10:48 PM
I got a metal basket to grill vegetables in and an apron from my dear wife.
I played go fish and drank tea with my daughter. Nice, quiet day.
My wife kept calling it "other mother's day." Cute.

JaytoJillian
06-17-2013, 04:40 AM
For the things I REALLY want, I do the shopping. I needed a new gas grill, and that's what I got as a gift---very manly with lots of stainless steel. I love it!

Suzanne F
06-17-2013, 01:48 PM
I was so thrilled with my presents. On Saturday my wife bought me a new lace front wig as I was out as Suzanne in the city! I now have a shorter more real looking really red wig. I would have never thought I was a red head but it looks so good! Then yesterday she gave me an epilator! She has been so supportive and kind to me as we have faced this together. There are ups and downs but I really think we will continue to work this out and love each other. Finally for my male side she gave me luxury suite tickets to the Sonoma NASCAR race! Could it get any better?
Suzanne

pinklilly211
06-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Hi all,
My wife surprised me with a gift bag topped off with PINK paper on Sat night. I opened it to find,,,,,,,,, TWO PACKS of new panties. She said, I couldn't think of anything else that you need! I LOVE THAT GIRL!!!
Lilly

MysticLady
06-17-2013, 04:39 PM
To all of you w/ nice supportive, loving, accepting wives................:heehee:

MonicaJean
06-18-2013, 09:16 AM
Thank you for all the replies, I hope you had a great Father's Day no matter what gifts you may or may not have received!

Love this board! This is the best CD community site on the 'net. Love you all!!!!!!

janet p
06-18-2013, 11:13 AM
:D I haven't recieved anything for fathers day in a long time but one of my best ones was years ago when I got up early and sat in the living room playing video games in just a slip when a friend of my daughters stopped by(he knew about my dressing) and sat do next to me and then we competed on the game, the wife and daughter wanted to take me to dinner but Eric and I just sat there and played the game all day. Best gift ever.:love::love::

freeindress
06-19-2013, 05:26 PM
First to meet a matching and accepting woman then become a father.

Zaack
07-23-2013, 03:19 AM
My wife told me the other day that she will be getting me some stockings and gstrings :D

Then she will tell everyone that she gave me the "typical Fathers Day gift - socks and undies" hehe

Ellie52
07-23-2013, 03:36 AM
If my children gave be a bra and pantie set for fathers day, I would have to reassess my situation in society.
Beverley - I totally agree if you want bras and panties wait till mothers day...Ellie