PDA

View Full Version : Photo/Courage

Madeline80
06-15-2013, 06:46 PM
G/F and I had a photo shoot last night. I put one up as an avatar.
Small, out of focus and dim, that's how I look my best...
It took some balls for me to do this.

jessicapaige
06-15-2013, 06:49 PM
It took some balls for me to do this.

LOL I love the choice of words.

Looking very nice though. Did your GF help with the makeup? It looks perfect.

Kathi Lake
06-15-2013, 06:49 PM
It is honestly very cute.

Kathi

Cindy M
06-15-2013, 06:50 PM
It gets easier :)
You looked nice

Cindy

Leah Lynn
06-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Lookin' good, Madeline!

Leah

AmandaJean
06-15-2013, 09:02 PM
You look great! Congratulations on not only taking the photos but posting one as well.

docrobbysherry
06-15-2013, 09:20 PM
or many years, I took ALL my photos from still out of my videos. Always flatteringly a little blurred!

Tracii G
06-15-2013, 09:28 PM
It gets easier so I hope we see you posting more pics.

Julie Denier
06-15-2013, 11:16 PM
Nice avi! Please share more pics ;)

marlenesexton
06-15-2013, 11:36 PM
Looks good! Congrats on taking a big step!

Dana L
06-15-2013, 11:36 PM
Good photo. I never look good in photos(male or fem). My avitar took about 30 or so pics to get an ok one. I'm considering a makeover/photo shoot thats been mentioned on this site before since it's very close to me. If the pros can't make me look good I don't know who can.

Jaylyn
06-15-2013, 11:40 PM
Madeline I just recently put my face pic avatar up, I definitely know what you are talking about when you say balls to do this. I am still shaking when I look at mine, but really it is getting easier. I don't think any one will be on here that I don't want to see me. Hope it is not shallow mixed up thinking. I keep reading about everything posted on the net is in danger and I still did it. Either stupid or hoping no one can make me.

Karen_the_Cutie
06-15-2013, 11:40 PM
very pretty!!! from what i see, you would easily pass for a woman!^-^

AmyGaleRT
06-15-2013, 11:42 PM
Madeline, it's a lovely photo! Build up your confidence, and soon you'll be out and about! And do post more pics. :)

- Amy

Lynn Marie
06-16-2013, 12:41 AM
Having a face avatar tends to lend at least some credence to your posts. Your avatar is very well done. Quite exceptional.

Beverley Sims
06-16-2013, 01:24 AM
The more you do it the easier it becomes, that applies to anything to do with dressing.

Madeline80
06-16-2013, 04:11 AM
Everyone, thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. I wasn't fishing for compliments, it was really just a test of bravery. But thank you.

Jessica, I did the makeup myself. One of my better days.

suzy1
06-16-2013, 04:28 AM
Can I add my congratulations on a job well done Madeline.

And come on, it is fun isn’t it.:dance:

Suzy

renee elizabeth
06-16-2013, 05:35 AM
you look great, i also had a lot of reservations before i put up any photos of me as a woman, but once i did it was such an incredible feeling, that a ton of weight was lifted from my shoulder

VAWyman
06-16-2013, 05:48 AM
Hey Madeline, I like the avatar picture. You look cute. Post some more if you can.

DanaGirl
06-16-2013, 11:00 AM
For me it felt amazing to be able to share pics with actual people, kinda a way to let the world see how I look without really letting the world see me. Honestly I dont think anyone would recognise me from my pics (hell i know its me and I dont recognise me). Secondly why would anyone else I know be on a site for crossdressers unless they gay or a crossdresser or something anyway, so what would they really do with the knowledge anyway.

anyway, I guess my point is feel free to post pics, it feels great to share and everyone on here is so kind and helpfull.

Ressie
06-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Thumbs up babe, and coincidently you have the same name as my grandmother.

CherylFlint
06-16-2013, 01:46 PM
I'd say you did real good.

MysticLady
06-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Madeline I just recently put my face pic avatar up, I definitely know what you are talking about when you say balls to do this. I am still shaking when I look at mine, but really it is getting easier. I don't think any one will be on here that I don't want to see me. Hope it is not shallow mixed up thinking. I keep reading about everything posted on the net is in danger and I still did it. Either stupid or hoping no one can make me.

Well, if anyone sees me here, they'll refrain from saying anything because of them not wanting to give themselves out. And if they do and ask me about it, I'll just tell them the truth. "I'm a CrossDresser and I enjoy it. Any other questions?" :D
Plus I agree, It makes typing/talking to one another more personable and pleasurable. I admire the folks who post their pictures. You Go Girls:):hugs:

linda allen
06-17-2013, 07:01 AM
Your photo looks great. It took me a long time before I posted a photo with my face visible (even if from a distance). It gets easier with time. Photo editing software is your friend here. You can crop, tilt, adjust lighting, and blur if you want to.

Jaymees22
06-17-2013, 01:15 PM
You look good. I'm so nuts I posted an avatar photo as soon as I could. It was from a great distance, now I'm a little braver and more skilled in getting that slight blur. One thing I have in common with my male self is that I look better from a distance! Jaymee