PDA

View Full Version : Great night out!

Suzanne F
06-16-2013, 04:15 AM
I just got home from a wonderful evening out as Suzanne my wife. We drove into San Francisco after a few hours of make up and getting dressed. I wore my new black skirt with a red top. I had shaved my legs for the first time and also had my first painted toe nails. We went into the city and stopped at the wig shop where I had bought my first wig a few months ago. I bought a lace front beautiful red wig this time. It was beautiful! I would have never thought I would be a red head but this was gorgeous. I lived it so much that I wore it out of the store. Then we headed over to the Castro for a romantic dinner. The cute waiter named Tony treated us so well. He told me how beautiful I was and made me feel wonderful. My wife ate it up and we all had several laughs . We finished the night with a short stint at Aynt Charlie's watching a few drag queens perform.! I think this was my fourth trip out in the city. It feels so wonderful and it keeps getting better. I love being out In the world as Suzanne! Thank you to my beautiful wife for letting me realize my dream!

Persephone
06-16-2013, 05:23 AM
Please do give your wife some extra thanks, love. and attention, she is one special lady! One of the supportive angels that make our lives possible.

It sounds like a lovely evening. Enjoy!

Hugs,
Persephone.

MissTee
06-16-2013, 06:55 AM
Nice! If I were to ever "go out" I would travel to SF to do so. Love that city.

RADER
06-16-2013, 06:56 AM
I agree, some special affection is defiantly warranted.
Rader

Leah Lynn
06-16-2013, 07:29 AM
I'll always remember those few rare evenings that my late wife and I went out. It takes a special woman to do that with us. Cherish her.

Leah

Beverley Sims
06-16-2013, 08:12 AM
I am sure it will be a night to remember.