PDA

View Full Version : A more feminine figure (getting rid of muscle).

jojo
06-16-2013, 11:01 AM
So a bit of background first.

In the past, before I became comfortable with the crossdressing side of my life I did everything I could to deny it existed. I guess in a way I was also making myself as masculine as possible so potential girlfriends wouldn't guess about this side of me.

The main problem is that one of the things I did to achieve the above was a fair bit of weight lifting which has given me a pretty muscular, chunky figure.

I was wondering if anyone here has had any similar experiences and if anyone knows of any ways to lose the muscle and get a more feminine figure. Any ideas would me hugely appreciated.

Jojo

docrobbysherry
06-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Yes, I did. When I got serious about Sherry's looks/figure years ago, I stopped working out and began watching my diet.

Instead of a work out, I do a series of stretching and core strengthening excersizes, (100 modified crunches), every morning before my tea.

I've lost some muscle definition and my weight is stabilized under 150.

However, I still have some obvious definition in my biceps. I guess my normally daily activities won't allow them to shrink further! So, don't expect miracles, Jojo!

Tracii G
06-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Trimming the core or mid section is about all you can do really, your shoulder to hip ratio is the key to give the illusion of a female figure.
Less dead lifting and the arms should get smaller.

marlenesexton
06-16-2013, 01:35 PM
I wouldn't give it up completely. Try higher reps and less weight to focus on toning rather than building. But in key areas, do the opposite. Bigger thighs and glutes are feminine traits. I think shaping the legs, even if you gain some muscle might help. Accentuating the natural shape can't hurt. If you're cut (low body fat) and eating a low fat diet, stop. Women are smooth and a thin layer of fat (not overweight but like a swimmer for instance) can soften the muscles. I agree, move from weight training to yogo, stretching pilates, etc.

Or, just keep on doing what your doing and look great as both a man and a woman. Muscular women are fairly common. Assuming your not too bulky already. If so, you need to stop the weight training if it's really important to you. Just depends on whether you're body building muscular or triathlon muscular.

CherylFlint
06-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Been there, done that.
Trash the weights. Stick with the Bullworker, a spring device that tones rather than builds.
Keep a FLAT stomach.
Walk with a straight back, not like a linebacker.
You’ll get there, I did.
Good luck.

Lucy_Bella
06-16-2013, 02:02 PM
I've never really seen expressing my masculinity tied or being tied to the hiding of my dressing but it doesn't seem so far fetched..I have always been broad shouldered and had a natural toned body( age is taking toll now)..

I've always worked hard and played even harder( again ,age is taking a toll now )..The jobs I have always worked have been of a physical nature that very few GG's could ever do physically ( or would want to do ).. Years and years of weather and physical work has taken a toll on any chance of achieving the smaller frame and smoother skin which is most likely why you would never see many GG's doing this type of work..

But it's okay because just as I find attraction to the feminine traits women also find attraction to masculinity (of course ) ..I am happy I went with the careers I have chosen I could never see myself sitting behind a desk ,I'm an outdoor kinda guy and to me the trade off was well worth it.. I'll keep the tone ( even gg's have toned bodies :) ) because it allows me to continue to do what I love to do and the confidence helps when trouble is near people tend to think twice before they mess with you..

docrobbysherry
06-16-2013, 05:03 PM
---------------
---just keep on doing what your doing and look great as both a man and a woman. Muscular women are fairly common. Assuming your not too bulky already. If so, you need to stop the weight training if it's really important to you. Just depends on whether you're body building muscular or triathlon muscular.
How do u know what Jojo looks like, Marlene? I don't see pics of her anywhere!

Annaliese2010
06-16-2013, 07:59 PM
I was wondering if anyone...knows of any ways to lose the muscle and get a more feminine figure. Any ideas would me hugely appreciated. JojoRegular medically supervised treatment with female hormone (injections) will round your shoulders n booty. Produce wonderful natural breasts n wide at the base, sticking straight up nipples that indistinguishable from GG one's.

Plus....the psychological feeling of pink i.e. will enhance the girl in you that obviously predominates. SHE to whom you relate. It's a correcting influence. Makes you for the 1st time feel real. Like you're Home again.

BUT feminine hormones make it difficult for your thingy to work so also get a script for C*alis. You'll be glad you did. Puts it on track. Like they say..up Up and AWAY! Awesome to be a girl...yet functional. Sooo many possibilities. Satisfying beyond belief.

:battingeyelashes:

Candice Mae
06-16-2013, 08:30 PM
It takes a while to really see any results, for me its been two years. I'm not that much smaller then I was two years ago (20lbs), but most of my muscle tone is gone. What I did was eat smaller portions, so my body only took in a little more calories then required. Then do cardio and light weights work out, just enough so I don't end up with the upper body strength of a 12 year old girl. At 5'7" I stay around 155lbs, I don't think it would be healthy for me any smaller. For me now it mostly just maintaining and enjoying being in the best shape I've been in years.

As for the shape part, I had some help due to a hormone imbalance at the start of puberty I have small breasts and a defined waist. The only advice I have is for hips, I worked hard over a summer and really built my core strength up for hockey. From that I still have large thighs for my size, large enough that I buy a pant size bigger if I want a loose fit. My thighs help to round out my shape, and give my more of a feminine figure.

LaSirenaBella
06-17-2013, 05:43 AM
I've been doing more portion control, as well as working out on an elliptical 30-60 minutes a session (when I'm not working on my martial arts). At some point, when I don't feel self-conscious about it (which I do when there's someone else in the exercise room), I'll re-integrate low rep, low weight strength training because I'd like *some* muscle as I get older.

So far, I've gotten back down toward my "usual" 150 to 155#.

Traceyjo
06-17-2013, 06:12 AM
Being naturally slim I have no problem doing exercises that create more muscle. I think women with nicely defined biceps, calves and thighs look great and the exercises keep my waist trim and buttocks firm which helps create a nice feminine shape. I get lots of compliments about my legs and body shape as a girl but I guess I'm just fortunate that my natural build is more athletic than chunky.

shawnsheila
06-17-2013, 11:06 AM
I have been doing martial arts for many years and I get compliments from my legs when wearing tights / leggings. My spare tire on the other hand could use some works. I'm 5'6' and 170 so I need to get down to about 155 - 160 and I'll have a reasonable figure too. in the mean time, I dress in certain ways to give the illusion of shape as well as wear a waist cincher / under bust corset, which helps... Just need to shrink my arms down too :)

Cheryl T
06-17-2013, 05:22 PM
If you were into body building then you know that you just need to tone now. More reps with light weight instead of the reverse. Might help, then again if you're too Mr Olympia then I don't know what to say.

Beverley Sims
06-18-2013, 12:00 AM
Bust exercises light weights and trim that waist.
Others may have more suggestions.

jojo
06-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Wow thanks for all the replies.

I'm certainly no Mr Olympia lol just got noticeable arms and shoulders, especially when dressed en femme. I think it's definitely going to be an issue of cutting food down a bit, increasing cardio and perhaps adding something like yoga.

Need to get out of bodybuilding eating mode for sure.

My problem is I'm impatient and expect results over night. Oh well best prepare myself for the long haul.

Rachel Morley
06-21-2013, 12:31 AM
I used to be a bodybuilder in the past. I didn't compete or anything but I was fairly muscular. If you were very big or had a lot of definition it's going to be near impossible to lose it all but if you stop doing weight bearing resistance exercise and just do some jogging (this is what I did) you will slowly lose your muscles. However, in my case it took me at least 5 years before I lost my lats and even now there is still some definition in my biceps and deltoids. I wear a lot of cardigans with my dresses to cover my arms and shoulders :sad: