PDA

View Full Version : an apology is in order...

paulaprimo
06-16-2013, 01:46 PM
i would like to apologize to all of my ex-wives and girlfriends for starting fights and arguments because of the following statements and questions:

1- c'mon we're gonna be late!!
couldn't possibly take anybody 3 hours to get ready to go out!!

2- why are you so late and where were you? nobody could possibly shop
for 8 hours!!

3- why do you have 2 closets full of clothes which you never seem to wear??

now that i do see that it is possible, i just want to admit that i was wrong and i do apologize!! :D

i guess the list can go on and on, so feel free to add your favorite :)

DanaGirl
06-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Id also like to apologize for saying "jesus christ, just get dressed nobody is gonna notice your makeup anyway"

Kate Simmons
06-16-2013, 02:39 PM
You don't truly know what it's like to be someone else unless you literally walk in their shoes. :)

Lynn Marie
06-16-2013, 05:35 PM
Very cute. (post edited)

SherriePall
06-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Since I started taking all this seriously, I, too, have been much more patient with my wife. Funny how that works.

Cindy M
06-16-2013, 09:05 PM
My Wife teases me about how long I take to get ready, now. It was so much easier when my hair was 1" long, didn't require drying, I wore a hat all the time, and my primary attire was a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. I used to prove to Her constantly that I could be ready to walk out the door 5 minutes after I stepped out of the shower. Ooops! My how things changed.

Jaylyn
06-16-2013, 10:14 PM
And my favorite was why do you have to roll your hair every time we just go to the store, I would say just slap on some makeup and let's go. I also told her once honey you waste to much time if your starting to get dressed two hours before we go to church. Or the classic your the reason we are late. I do understand now but since I dress and haven't went out I really think I can dress faster than she can. Not saying how I look after dressing fast because she is very beautiful all dolled up. I know I can take nail polish off faster as I have had to really fast once to answer the door.

EmilyPith
06-16-2013, 11:13 PM
For using her leg razor on my wire-brush face whiskers. Since I started shaving my legs, I realize how dull it becomes.

Now we keep both of our leg razors out of the shower, dry and clean when they are not being used.

Cheryl T
06-17-2013, 05:26 PM
I would never use #2. I know for certain that my wife can shop for 8 or more hours AND not buy anything (God bless her heart)....

Beverley Sims
06-17-2013, 11:53 PM
I have understood getting ready since I was fifteen.
Maybe even twelve....