PDA

View Full Version : I guess it could be a new comfort level...

ShelbyDawn
06-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Had a full physical the other day. I knew about it and guess I was just on auto pilot or just didn't care because as I got dressed in the morning, I just followed my usual routine; shower, shave, put on my panties and get dressed...
When I got to the Dr.s office and his nurse handed me the gown, it didn't register. When I took off my shoes and saw my painted toes, it didn't register. It wasn't until the Dr. asked me to pull my "boxers" down to my knees that I realized he was in for a little surprise. I pulled my pink, lace trimed panties down, the DR. did a double take and continued on with the exam as if nothing out of the ordinary had occured. In one context he was correct, nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. I quite another it was quite unusual in that I guess I am now so comfortable with what I do and wear that it really didn't matter if he saw my panties or not. It mattered more to me that the coral polish on my toes was a pretty color than it did that he and his nurse saw my painted toes.
I guess if I were 16 we could call this a coming of age story. Since I am just over 50, I guess it is just a new level of comfort with my CD'ing...
Who knows what's next...:)

Just wanted to share...

Hugs:hugs:

Shelby

linda allen
06-17-2013, 03:47 PM
I think that's what they call the "pink fog". I was coming home from a nine hour drive a few months ago and my neck was really stiff so my wife called the chiropractor and asked if he could see us. They said OK so in we went, me forgetting that I was underdressed in a bra. I realized it while we were waiting so I went into the restroom, took it off and stuffed it into my pants pocket. Then I went back out to the car and left it there.

I'm not ready for people I know to see me dressed. I don't paint my nails so that's not a problem.

Beverley Sims
06-18-2013, 12:03 AM
I always remember to expect the unexpected.
I do not like unintended dramas.