PDA

View Full Version : Some of You Here Look Better as Women...

KateSpade83
06-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Looking at several pic threads, and especially the Boy Mode Girl Mode thread, it seems some of you look way better as women, - and that you should live as women! When I go out in an interview in my man's suit I feel uncomfortable and overdressed, if I'm decked out with jewels and makeup in a beautiful skirtsuit I feel proud and great looking pretty, and I don't feel overdressed. If society could tolerate crossdressing in the workplace I'd go to work in professional women's clothes almost every day. But unfortunately every workplace that knew I crossdressed - I didn't last there.

So how about you if you look pretty... Would you try most of the time to live crossdressed? The only big hassle is laundering dirty panties... yuck!

Kate Simmons
06-17-2013, 09:15 PM
I wouldn't have any problem doing it Kate if I chose to do so, I'm retired so don't have to put up with a bunch of nonsense in that respect. At this point I enjoy going to the club and dancing and having a good time. Who knows, I may yet decide to take the plunge and just go ahead and do what you suggest. I could think of a lot worse things to do for sure.:battingeyelashes::)

Bethany_Anne_Fae
06-17-2013, 09:19 PM
I get a lot of compliments on how I look, but even if I could live full time... I think it would lose its luster quickly due to how much it takes to look this way. No... I'm happy playing both sides of my coin :)

Cynthia Anne
06-17-2013, 09:21 PM
I agree with you Kate; there are some beautiful ladies here! As for me I gave up trying to good all the time! I do dress full time now but looking beautiful all the time isn't an easy thing! I think it's better to be yourself and enjoy life! Hugs!

Beverley Sims
06-17-2013, 10:12 PM
Only circumstances made me go back to being a man more often.
Yes I was a better looking woman than a man.
Even today, I still run a very close second to my male persona.

docrobbysherry
06-17-2013, 11:45 PM
You're talking apples and oranges, Kate. I can post a decent young, fem photo here. But, going out dressed successfully for me means, PASSING AS A FEMALE. Not being seen as an old man in a dress.

Passing is not a possibility for me. Nor is it for most dressers. Most of the ones that go out just don't care!

noeleena
06-18-2013, 05:22 AM
Hi.

Yes many here look lovely, as to looking like women i agree & so would my many women friends they have seen some of my pic's of those i know in Austraila,
yes drresser's.

Just remember theres more to ...being .... a woman than looking like one. as many here will know, now some of my women friends have told me the dresser's would look & did better than them.

Theres a few points some of us ( natal ) women dont pass . yet are female / women just the same. & we dont look pretty no matter how we are dressed. i certinaly dont im allso not trying to be other than who i am. or i dont pass

What are you baseing pretty on . as in looks clothes & adorments, or pretty as in a female > woman. being one,

An other feature is , pretty as in who the person is the nature of what really makes the person who he or she is,

Dressing for work is it appropreate, i dress as is needed, or should be not a i wont attitude, im a builder i dress for my job . i work at our Museum any thing thats needed from roofing to weather boards to shelfs you name it ill do it. or displays. now when its a meeting's ill wear my skirts tops just normal wear.

& i meet with many different people from many fields,

So why then do you not stay at the jobs you work for, is it about only clothes & what you wont to wear, or other reasons, whats wrong with male clothes . ill wear overalls shorts a tee top boots you see the clothes are not to me inportaint enough to stop me from working, plus other jobs i do.

I was allso self employed & could had i wore what ever, again not in skirts or pretty wear. what was needed & appropreate for my work.

It would be lovely to hear your comment as im trying to understand whats really going on because you dress in your time wont have any thing to do with your work time.

Our men over 100 dress in clothes different from today or crossdress if you like is not an issue for thier work & some run high profile & are well known .

...noeleena...

AmyGaleRT
06-18-2013, 08:28 PM
Kate, I'm not going to say I couldn't imagine going full-time...but a necessary precondition of that would have to be Sabrina getting a bridge dropped on her. Not a good thing! :eek:

Besides, my male self still has relevance, and I find it's harder to concentrate on some things sometimes while en femme. So I'll continue crossing between the poles, using each role for what it does best.

- Amy

Nikki A.
06-18-2013, 10:19 PM
Well I don't look too pretty, but I think I look better as a female. That said I don't think I'd want have to dress 24/7 and try to pass as a woman. Of course it would be nice to be able to freely wear whatever I wanted and just be me.