PDA

View Full Version : Finally Maria time

Maria 60
06-17-2013, 08:04 PM
I am always on this site complaining about no Maria time, well this weekend I finally got some and feel I have to share it with all of you. Last week was a stressful week so on Friday I called my wife and told her to pack because I want to go to the summer cabin. When I got home she was packed and told me the kids couldn't come with us because they where both working. So I went to pack my things and you know lots of Maria things. I drove there half dressed and went for dinner underdressed. When we got back around 11 I went out on the deck fully dressed and smoked a cigar and it felt great to feel that outside air and for some reason it was a quit weekend so I got to walk around a little. I slept in a full slip and in the morning I asked my wife if she thought it would be alright if Maria could have breakfast outside on the deck. I don't like to push her and she said she didn't see a problem as long as I didn't wear the wig in case someone drove bye it would give me a chance to get inside. I was In cloud nine we ate breakfast and talked for about two hours it was so great feeling the sun on my pantyhose and how everything felt so different sitting outside. After breakfast I did some chores around the cabin and she called me to eat lunch, when I sat down to eat my wife told me I should take advantage of how quit it is and get dressed, wow are you kidding me she didn't have to ask twice and we ate lunch and talked for a few hours, again it was so great, never in my life had I been dressed for so long. After I finished cleaning and she made a coffee but this time instead of calling my name she called out , Maria coffees ready, that was crazy and again I got dressed and we spend a few more hours on the deck, I felt she was getting more comfortable with me dressed and I was getting worried that I would want more of this that will probably will never happen again. On the drive home she told me how much more relaxed and easier to talk to and that now going home how much more happier I seemed. I thanked her for being so understanding and supportive and hope we can do this again in the future, she said never say never. I wanted to share this story only because a few weeks ago I was giving up hope because Maria never had no time and it ended up being my best Maria weekend ever I couldn't have asked for anything more and felt as if I had to share it with my friends here.

BLUE ORCHID
06-17-2013, 08:24 PM
Hi Maria , That is such a wonderful story you are so lucky to have such a loving wife.

Cynthia Anne
06-17-2013, 09:09 PM
I loved your story Maria! I'm glad to hear you and your wife had a great weekend together!

Brynna M
06-17-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful time. With all the talk of accepting ones self its really nice to hear about people who are gaining more acceptance from people important to them. I'm happy for you.

Beverley Sims
06-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Just take the changing attitudes slowly and you may end up with success.

Kandy Barr
06-17-2013, 10:23 PM
What a lovely story Maria, I was totally absorbed and could picture you & your lovely on the deck having coffee & talking. Maybe this is an opening for a little more Maria time. For us that can be so much of a stress reliever. Best wishes. ..

MissTee
06-17-2013, 11:00 PM
My wife and I used to retreat to our mountain place for Misty time. I noticed my wife was so much more at ease with Misty in that setting than around home. I'm thinking it's because we were away from anyone who might recognize us, the kids were no where near, and because the place is so secluded. I even went for walks in the woods with her, and down to the river where the docks overhangs the water. Haven't done that since the early fall as I've been traveling a lot. I now have an apartment in a distant city, and all next week my wife and I will have the place to ourselves. Alas, there's no going outside. Anyway, it may be that your wife is more open to Maria because she doesn't feel as threatened (accidentally being outed) in that environment/location.

bridget thronton
06-18-2013, 01:32 AM
Thank you for sharing

kimdl93
06-18-2013, 08:14 AM
That's wonderful. I hope more trips to the cabin are in store!