PDA

View Full Version : Retail Therapy

Katiegirl
12-18-2005, 05:19 PM
I have been feeling very down since I returned from my holiday 2 weeks ago, and in the last week particularly.

This morning I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to hell with it I would go to London to the TG shop I know as they were open today for christmas, however this time I drove there dressed. The trip took over 2hrs and through some heavy traffic but I had to park when I got there about a 5 minute walk from the shop. I walk to the shop without any one paying me any attention which was nice.

The shop was quiet and the shop assitants were really nice and I spent the next 2 hours trying on Dress's Skirts Shoes ETA and by the end of it, I had enlarged my wardrope and decreased my Bank balance but it was much better and cheaper than seeing a shrink. It was lunchtime by then and no one in the shop so I spent the next hour talking to the shop assistants about make up, posture and general things. They did say that I should be able to pass in most situations which gave my confidence a boost. I left with a few large bags and returned home without any problems, fortunetly there was no one about when I drove into the drive.

This was the longest trip I had made dress and in daylight. It has however made me feel a lot better.

:)

Mind of a Woman. Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Jasmine Ellis
01-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Hi Katie, it sounds you had a love day out dear. Those shops are wonderful, I do sometimes go up to Bristal's transformation shop they are so helpfull and make you wecome with a cup of coffee. 3 or 4 hours in there looking at flims about cross dressing, trying on clothes, having your nails done, and you have one of the menber of staff with you to help, as soon as you walk in the door.
They are great but if buying clothes they are not cheap, nevertheless, it's the make-up which I love having done.

Nikki Dee
01-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi. Katie...well done you.!!!...sounds like a trip to Doreens...??????
Love Nikki. xx