PDA

View Full Version : I Did It!

Val Tan
09-24-2004, 11:36 PM
ok, so it was just an e-mail, but i just told a friend about my cross dressing.

now all i do is pray she doesn't freak out... :(

cuttie
09-24-2004, 11:49 PM
hope it goes well for you girl. i really hope she accepts you for who you are.
love ya

babe4life
09-25-2004, 12:15 AM

Val, good luck! :)

Felicity
09-25-2004, 12:19 AM
I have never told anyone who I already knew that I crossdress, however, met a few interestin people buing things.

Since not long ago, I have shopped a few times and one young woman was particularly helpful. I saw her again today and asked her out. She wasn't able to today, but seemed interested in getting together later. Crossing my fingers. It would be cool to have a girlfriend that accepts CD.

babe4life
09-25-2004, 12:33 AM
Felicity, that sounds awesome. Good luck!

AmyH
09-25-2004, 04:34 AM
Other than you girls, I have told NOBODY about my CDing until this past Thursday (9/16). It is a girl I am on the fire department with. A few months ago she came out to me and told me she was gay and has been with the same woman for 5 years. Well, thursday night we went to a topless bar - I have a few too many (we took a cab to and from), long story short I told her "I love to crossdress. I still love women very much but I just love dressing in women's clothes". She seemed to be OK with it and even said she would help me. We did not talk that friday and she has been on vacation this whole week so I am still a little nervous about seeing her for the first time on Monday when she returns.

So Val I know what you mean about the "freaking out". Good luck to ya.

AmyH :D

nuffsaid
09-25-2004, 11:41 AM

now all i do is pray she doesn't freak out... :(

I've been CDing for a long time now, and only my friend know. I have yet to tell my parents.

I think I'll die with that secret.