PDA

View Full Version : My halloween plans are comiing together and am planning way ahead of time............

Dora
06-19-2013, 04:04 AM
I have been trying to figure out what I will be wearing for halloween and tonight the light bulb came right on:) This is my idea that will fit me perfectly, I want to come up with something thats very unique, I am going to wear a blue dress, also blue is my most favorite color, am going to find some blue tights plus also I have found some very nice fish ladies tops plus also have it planned on what I am wearing as a wig, its all coming together:)

~Joanne~
06-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Halloween is always a great time to get out and have a night femme. Planning ahead will always have better results than waiting until the time comes so there is nothing wrong with it :D This year it falls on a Thursday and I am thinking of taking a few adventures out during the week ending it on the holiday with a girl in a costume. I am working on a Batgirl outfit :D

DeeArel
06-19-2013, 02:22 PM
How about devil with a blue dress.

AmyGaleRT
06-20-2013, 01:38 AM
Oh, I already figured it out. I'm going to be a witch (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?195013-quot-...and-your-little-dog-too!-quot). And I am SO going to win the office costume contest! ;)

- Amy

Jennifer Kelly
06-20-2013, 02:57 AM
I have no idea what I'm doing for Halloween yet. I usually don't "do" Halloween but now that I've started dressing again I want to. I think I want to get a cute dress and just be Jennifer. More elaborate costumes can come later. I'd like to lose some weight before buying said dress though because I'm a 24W (can wear an 18 or 20 in skirts though, that "too big on top" problem most of us have). Also no idea who I'm going to celebrate with. My normal circle of friends would look at me funny (some of them anyway).

Beverley Sims
06-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Are you going to be dressed as a girl?

Maybe do guy in a dress.

I do agree it is better to plan ahead, although a girl does have the perogative to change her mind many times before October.