PDA

View Full Version : How do I deal with my selves?

mishmam32
06-19-2013, 09:55 AM
I was thinking this morning about the 2 sides of me. My daily self and my secret self. I consider myself to be a mans man, large and in charge, strong, capable and absolutely love being a man. So how is it that I crave dressing up like a woman? It really is like a guilty pleasure. Sure the desires fade at times but I always come back to it. I've also noticed that I crave to be more in depth with my dressing. I started just loving the feel of pantyhose, wearing them under my slacks, or around my house.
Then it was panties, then bras then shoes and dresses anything I could get my hands on, finally wigs and makeup. Finally I got to a point I would rather shave my legs then wear hosiery. That's when it hit me....I've really evolved! I don't know why this happened to me, but I've ruled it's got to be genetics. So now comes the next challenge in my life, what next? This site has been encouraging and I'm thinking of joining a local chapter of people like me but I'm not sure my manly side is ready to except it. I know I'm not alone, I'd love to talk or message some more like me and get some feedback from this thread ~thanks

Cara Lacey
06-19-2013, 11:16 AM
We have pretty much the same story. As I got older my dressing evolved and my wardrobe expanded. I still enjoy getting semi dressed, as I call it... Bra and panties under my tee shirt and shorts, but I do go into fool regalia a few times a week.
I have always felt comfortable with my life choices and never second guessed my passion. My advice is to enjoy what you do.

Julie Denier
06-19-2013, 11:40 AM
It's one of the great mysteries of my life, too. I love being a guy and all its gritty goodness, but I'm still inexplicably drawn toward getting dolled up in a dress, hosiery, heels, wig and makeup ...

CherylFlint
06-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Nice legs. But you don’t have to shave them. What I do is wear flesh toned support pantyhose with the crotch cut out (don’t worry, they won’t run), a gaf with garter belt (garter/girdle) and black stockings. Saves shaving your legs.
As for your arms, just wear long sleeve OR short sleeve/tank top with blazer.
Get some female help AS SOON AS YOU CAN.
Why? So you’ll get there faster and save A LOT OF MONEY.
Go to a bra fitter for women who’ve had cancer where they fit and sell mastectomy bras and get fitted for the proper size silicone breasts and proper mastectomy bra. My forms cost about $165 each and are for right and left side, respectively. The bras with pockets that hold the form in place will cost around $50.
Most CD’s choose too large of breasts.
You need to go and have a couple of makeovers so you know what to buy and what works. If you don’t you’ll just be wasting your time.
The thrift shop is the best place BUT you’ll need to go to a wig store and be professionally fitted for what works, not necessarily what you like. Trust me on this.
Have your wife, GF or some woman FRIEND that will tell you when you’re doing it right and, even more important, when you’re doing it wrong.
Have fun, it’s a real trip to get there, but once you’ve “made it”, the greatest feeling in the world is to get out there and actually “pass” as a woman.
Best feeling you’ll ever have.
Good luck!

Princess Grandpa
06-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Hugs

Lets start with if you ever need someone to chat with feel free to message me.

I don't know if its genetics or what but I have accepted that it is what it is. I read recently "don't worry about why you dress just have fun doing it". Good advice IMHO. I spent the day trying clothes on to determine my size and just had the most marvelous time. Can't stand shopping for male clothes. LOL

Cara Lacey
06-19-2013, 08:36 PM
YPersonally, I love the feel of my freshly shaved legs, especially while wearing stockings.
I remove the hair from most of my body, using Nair for men. It feels cooler, I look younger, and more feminine.

AmyGaleRT
06-20-2013, 01:30 AM
There's no conflict for me. I have two sides to my soul, the male and the female. Normally the male side dominates, but there's just some times the girl demands to be let out!

I highly recommand you get involved with a local group. I am, and the meetings are a great time for me. I come out of there feeling more grounded as my femmeself. It might help you to accept this part of yourself more. Also, it's just good to be around other T-girls, ladies that think like you do. :)

- Amy

Eryn
06-20-2013, 01:48 AM
...I consider myself to be a mans man, large and in charge, strong, capable and absolutely love being a man....

It's quite possible that that "man's man" might, below the surface, realize that he needs a break from all that responsibility!

Ressie
06-20-2013, 07:16 AM
I was thinking this morning about the 2 sides of me. My daily self and my secret self. I consider myself to be a mans man, large and in charge, strong, capable and absolutely love being a man. So how is it that I crave dressing up like a woman? It really is like a guilty pleasure. Sure the desires fade at times but I always come back to it. I've also noticed that I crave to be more in depth with my dressing. I started just loving the feel of pantyhose, wearing them under my slacks, or around my house.
Then it was panties, then bras then shoes and dresses anything I could get my hands on, finally wigs and makeup. Finally I got to a point I would rather shave my legs then wear hosiery. That's when it hit me....I've really evolved! I don't know why this happened to me, but I've ruled it's got to be genetics. So now comes the next challenge in my life, what next? This site has been encouraging and I'm thinking of joining a local chapter of people like me but I'm not sure my manly side is ready to except it. I know I'm not alone, I'd love to talk or message some more like me and get some feedback from this thread ~thanks

I guess a big challenge is going to walmart en femme LOL. Do you want to dress to pass in public or at home in private? How can I label you? Unique

Ms. Laura
06-20-2013, 08:31 AM
I am totally and absolutely, right there with you. I'm not the manliest man in the world, but pretty typical, yet, what does that mean? I'm absolutely sure there are other very manly men on this forum who get dolled up to. Have your manly self give your femme self a break, you can be both.

I did join my local chapter and they are all really nice and it's cool to meet like-minded folks. At this point I'm unsure if going out is really for me though. That's a decision each person must make.

Good luck!

Marleena
06-20-2013, 08:41 AM
"How do I deal with my selves?" First off uncomplicate it! I hope there is only one of you, or you'll need counselling.:) Just enjoy your femme side when you get the urge, it really is all that simple.

kimdl93
06-20-2013, 10:29 AM
welcome to the very large club. We all have gone down this path and its quite a self revelation to find that the manly interests being superseded by other interests. Its a great idea to get in touch with a local TG chapter. You'll learn a lot and make some great friends.

Beverley Sims
06-20-2013, 01:36 PM
Mishell,
I think we all evolve in a slightly different way, just take progress step by step and do a little more each day.
Stay well and in your comfort zone, meet people like yourself and go with the flow.