PDA

View Full Version : Really miss crossdressing

Jennifer Devine
06-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Its been about 2 and a half years since I purged and now it is really getting to me.
My family think I have forgotten about it but I have never stopped thinking about it.
There is a lot of stress in my household and because I can't dress up, I have been a lot more stressed and angry lately and have put on weight.
Being Jen really used to take my mind off everything and it was a focus for me losing weight in the first place so I could fit smaller clothes.
Would love nothing better than to be wearing a little black dress, heels, make-up and a long dark red wig but right now it is something I can only dream of =(

MysticLady
06-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Hi Jennifer
I'm sorry that you have to repress something so wonderful as dressing and being you. I understand that most times is for others sake that we hold this in. I must warn you that if this repression continues it may cause even more troubles down the road. This is something that you must address if you want to keep your sanity. I hope all goes well for you.

tiffanynjcd24
06-19-2013, 06:15 PM
I agree with you jen I feel the same way. I havent dress for a long time and I wish I could dress again

Barbara Ella
06-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Jennifer, It is impossible for us/me to know the depths of your individual situation. You have my sympathies for the inability to fulfill your inner needs. I know they can be hearrbreakers. Just know that you have a group of girls here willing to sit and talk with you to get you through the down moments. You may not be able to dress, but just know that you will always be able to girl chat to your heart's content. I know, not the same, but please know that maybe it can help alleviate, even for a moment, the thoughts you dream of. Hugs are with you dear.

Barbara

CherylFlint
06-19-2013, 08:12 PM
Because of various reasons, I had to stop for six years.
I’ve purged a few times and wish I never had. Biggest mistakes of my life.
There’s no “cure” for us girls so might as well accept it and have fun.
So I survived a six year hiatus, so will you survive this drought.
Relax, time goes by faster than you think before you’ll be able to show your female side once again.
Good luck!

Jennifer Devine
06-20-2013, 02:58 AM
Thanks for the lovely advice girls =) Hugs all round xx

LynnR
06-20-2013, 03:44 AM
Hi Jennifer. I really feel for you in your situation. I know it sounds a bit obvious - and you've probably thought of this - but a dressing service is worth considering. It certainly helped me. In fact, I was at my favourite service yesterday and had a wonderful time being made up and trying on lots of different dresses. If you look in the photo pool you'll see a couple of pics I've just posted.

It's not cheap to use these places, but if you find the right one it can be an amazing experience and you come home with scores and scores of pictures. It's a joy (and a relief in my case) to be a girl for a day and it's well worth the expense.

Hope you can find some kind of solution.

Kalista Jameson
06-20-2013, 05:07 AM
Hi Jennifer,

Without knowing the details of your situation, any advisement would be premature. But something to think about is if we try so hard to accomodate the world around us to keep from making a miserable situation that we make a miserable situation, it may be time to reevaluate things. It sounds like you are only going to deteriorate unless things change for you.

You may just have to fight a better fight. Be who you are and build and rebuild from there. No advisement here, just something to think about. I think I'd rather fight from a position of freedom than one from bondage. Without knowing more, I won't say more. My heart goes out to you.

Cheers,

Kalista

Stevie
06-20-2013, 05:19 AM
I can relate totally to what you are saying. Being told that you can't do something makes me want to do it even more.

Brenda79135
06-20-2013, 06:00 AM
Depression can be a hard thing to overcome. The best you can hope for is to find an other hobby to take your mind off of it. One of the hobbies I like is leather craft. With this you can make anything you want (i.e. a purse, clutch, ...). You may not get to keep it, but while you are making it you can say to yourself 'This is the ??? that I want.' Sewing is also a good hobby. Again, you can make all the girly stuff you want for the women in your life , but it is you expressing the person within.

kimdl93
06-20-2013, 10:37 AM
I don't know what's going on in your household, but I'd focus on taking steps to alleviate those stresses. If/when you can relieve these problems, then start planning ways to incorporate Jen into your life.

Beverley Sims
06-20-2013, 01:28 PM
I would like to give you hope that things will change but maybe getting your own digs would help.

Kandy Barr
06-20-2013, 06:45 PM
Dear Jen, your avatar is so cute, and if your anything like me you won't be able to keep "purged' forever even if that seems the only option. Just remember where there's a will, there's a way!! I do so hope you get some Jen time soon and do remember we're always here with an open and understanding ear. Best of luck to you dear girl.

BLUE ORCHID
06-20-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi Jenn, I just can't imagine what you must be going through.

docrobbysherry
06-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Its been about 2 and a half years since I purged and now it is really getting to me.
My family think I have forgotten about it but I have never stopped thinking about it.
There is a lot of stress in my household and because I can't dress up, I have been a lot more stressed and angry lately and have put on weight.
Being Jen really used to take my mind off everything and it was a focus for me losing weight in the first place so I could fit smaller clothes.
Would love nothing better than to be wearing a little black dress, heels, make-up and a long dark red wig but right now it is something I can only dream of =(
There's a message in your post for us all, Jenn. If we can figure out how to avoid your situation.

Kristy 56
06-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Hi Jennifer. I know exactly what you're going through and how you feel. I'm very slowly coming off a 3 year purge. During those years it was always still in the back of my mind.I hope it all works out for you.

Raychel
06-23-2013, 09:52 AM
Hello Jennifer, I feel for you, I have definitely been thru those times.
I sure do hope I never have to live thru that again. :hugs::hugs: