PDA

View Full Version : This morning at the gas station

Gwinnie
06-20-2013, 08:44 AM
I was out pumping gas. And there were the normal women around. Dumpy looking t shirts, sweats, looking like they just got out of bed. I went inside to get my mt dew and m&ms. Cause I like to party. This blonde woman walks in. Red blouse with short puffy sleeves. Knee length pencil skirt and high heels. It was like I could actually hear the record scratching. Everyone just stopped and looked. She walked across the room and went to the women's restroom. I've never actually seen a room of people just stop like that. And I bet she didn't even notice. Probably has no idea how good she looked. I can only dream of looking like that and stopping a room. Wait, change that to I can't even dream of looking like that and stopping a room.

Gwendolyn

Barbra P
06-20-2013, 11:29 AM
I’ll bet she did notice; in fact I’d bet dollars to donuts that she knows exactly how good she looks and makes every effort to make sure she looks that good. I’d also bet she too heard the silence and knew that she was the cause of said silence and that every eye in the room was watching her and just what part of her anatomy most of those eyes were watching. If you had been in the Women’s Room when she walked through the door I’ll bet you would have seen a big smile spread across her face while in her mind she visualized doing a hand-pump and the words “Cha Ching”.

Gwinnie
06-20-2013, 11:41 AM
Yeah probably. I was noticing her blouse with the puffy sleeves. Oh well. :-)

Gwinnie.

Debra Russell
06-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Wouldn't it be fun :daydreaming:.................Debra

Barbra P
06-20-2013, 11:55 AM
Let’s just say that you probably aren’t typical of the other people in that room, and that they probably had their eyes focus a little lower than her puffy sleeves; most every pencil skirt I’ve seen showed off the derriere, and I suspect that is by design. I’m not talking about just men either, women take notice of a well proportion figure too and I’ve heard women say “D@mn, I wish I had an A$$ that looked that good”, in fact I’ve heard my Daughter say it.

Gwinnie
06-20-2013, 12:17 PM
She's so lucky. I couldn't ever stop a room in guy or girl mode. I doubt she knows how lucky she is. She's probably never had to know what it's like to be below average.

Gwendolyn

Lorileah
06-20-2013, 01:03 PM
It's not luck. It is confidence and attitude. She knew exactly what she was doing and she didn't care who was there. Act like you own it.

Beverley Sims
06-20-2013, 01:09 PM
I feel like you these days, there was one time I could get all the guys to talk about me in hushed tones.
The best part they had not recognised me and when I would ask them about this "woman" thy would tell me how they would wantto treat her.
I could play on this and get their most deepest thoughts and desires about this gorgeous creature they had seen.
I could never reveal who she was though. :)
God! I had some fun finding out how my mates wanted to ravish me.
I could go back to the girls and then we could talk about the guys.
That was also fun. :)

SarahLynn
06-20-2013, 01:10 PM
It's not luck. It is confidence and attitude....

You tell it girl. You who could stop a freight train and make it back up to look again. Me, i could stop it but it'd be three miles down the track.

SarahLynn

Gwinnie
06-20-2013, 01:52 PM
I couldn't even stop a train with another train.

Gwendolyn

Princess Chantal
06-20-2013, 02:20 PM
And to think, many of the forum members do the hand pumping type of celebrations when they don't get a head turning. Quite the opposite, I guess those members don't have the confidence to act like they own it with their presentation!!! LOL

Tracii G
06-20-2013, 02:39 PM
Owning it is the only way.If you have it work it.

Gwinnie
06-20-2013, 02:44 PM
What if you don't have it?

Lorileah
06-20-2013, 03:30 PM
work it anyway. Hold your head up, be proud. If you want to be noticed, you have to make yourself noticeable. Work on your look, wear it proudly

Eryn
06-20-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm also sure that the woman knew and enjoyed the fact that she could "stop traffic" simply by walking through. It's a form of affirmation.

Last night I went to Souplantation with some friends for dinner. It was a hot day and I was wearing paper-bag waist shorts that were well above the knee (but not short-shorts) and a V-neck T-shirt in bright green. Since it is all serve-yourself I made numerous trips back and forth for more food. I felt the "eyes are on you" feeling and was pleasantly surprised that what was being watched were my legs. I'm 6'2" and my wife says that my legs are my best feature so I'm perfectly OK with people watching them! :)

joank
06-20-2013, 04:59 PM
I just did something similar this morning. Black drape neck top, black skirt with red highligts and black wedges. In the Winco for donuts and some shampoo. Nice looks from folks in the store at 6:45 AM. Just a working girl going to work.

lori m crawford
06-20-2013, 06:14 PM
that is why we as crossdressers stick out you never see menny wome dress like that

Karren H
06-20-2013, 06:20 PM
I get that all the time.... everyone stops and stares.... for all the wrong reasons! sigh....

Jorja
06-20-2013, 06:47 PM
In my younger days I was, how do you say, a little tease. :) I have played stop the music with the crowd at the local Speedway gas. It is amazing to see and hear everything just stop. To know their eyes are all fixed on you. That is when I would really rev up the engine because it was a long walk down a well lit hallway. I would always get to the door of the women's room, slowly turn smile and wink, then pop through the door.;)

steftoday
06-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Jorja- I believe you. Every word. :)

BLUE ORCHID
06-20-2013, 08:20 PM
Hi Gwinnie, I have seen that happen many times the sound of heels clicking really turn heads.

Rogina B
06-21-2013, 06:18 AM
It's not luck. It is confidence and attitude. She knew exactly what she was doing and she didn't care who was there. Act like you own it.

I totally agree! Confidence in knowing YOU look good will cause heads to turn every time.If a "certain look or presentation" doesn't hold up your confidence,then don't go out in the mainstream world with it! Doesn't have to be fancy,it just has to be well put together. When you put it out in the mainstream,you can't have any doubts floating around in your head.

Ressie
06-21-2013, 09:14 AM
I go to the courthouse once a week and there's a woman that works there that always gets my attention when she walks by. A lot of it is the way she moves when she walks and her figure of course. Most of the ladies that work there dress nice too!

Nicole Erin
06-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Everyone was thinking the same thing - I've never seen you looking so gorgeous as you did tonight, I've never seen you shine so bright, you were amazing. I've never seen so many people want to be there by your side...

Princess Grandpa
06-21-2013, 03:28 PM
Wouldn't it be fun if she were one of us?