PDA

View Full Version : Pampering Day

Aly Cat
06-20-2013, 04:08 PM
So I took advantage of my massage I got for Fathers Day today. One and a half hours of deep tissue bliss. It was totally amazing. I have had massages before and every time, I never know how far to undress. They say to your comfort level which basically means they are leaving it up to me. I normally strip down to boxers but then they are just in the way (ugh I hate those things). Last time I stripped completely down to nothing and ended up getting aroused which was utterly embarrassing (not doing that again). This time, I found my happy medium. I wore my VS cotton hipsters. They are out of the way so that the masseuse can do her job, I'm clothed enough to not get aroused and I can simply enjoy the time I have to get pampered. This was by far the best. If the masseuse noticed, she didnt say anything. Not that I expected her to. They are very professional and I'm sure that have seen it all before. I'm just glad I was able to spend my one and a half hours in bliss and comfort with my feminine happy medium!

Beverley Sims
06-20-2013, 09:55 PM
It must be great to be pampered in that way, I only ever let my girlfriends rub me down with baby oil and then I reciprocated.
I found that was fun. :)