PDA

View Full Version : I am shaking!

Tina955
06-21-2013, 05:05 PM
It's a rainy day so I decide to thro on some things. Panties, bra w/forms, pantyhose, panty girdle, corset, a poloshirt bodysuit, and a skirt. And then a knock at the door. I rush to the bathroom when I hear my daughter yell out "dad". I say be right there in the bathroom.
Aparently I had left my cell phone in the car and after not being able to reach me, she left work to see if I was ok. What a wonderful daughter I have. But she sure shook me up. The thing is I think she may already have some idea that her dad wears panties. But that's another story.

Tina

Tracii G
06-21-2013, 05:14 PM
Oh well you got thru it OK just one of those things LOL.
How would she know you wear panties?

Julie Gaum
06-21-2013, 05:16 PM
Before a suggestion can be made: Are you still married or seperated? Along with that answer does or did your spouse know about your inclinations? Are there children at home or are they all living elsewhere? Fill us in a little bit --- would be appreciated.
Julie

Angela Campbell
06-21-2013, 05:57 PM
Whats wrong with wearing panties? I bet she does.

Tina955
06-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Answers to your questions Julie. Was married 34 years, widowed almost 4years now. Live alone. My daughter 37 and grandson live about 5 miles from me and my son 34 lives in NJ. No children at home.
For the first 7 years of my marriage I hid my dressing. Which I only had a limited mount of opportunity to dress. Then I came out to my wife after coming home from a wedding both of us still feeling the liquor. I asked if I could try on the outfit she wore to the wedding. She stripped down and let me put everything on. I was on cloud nine. The next day we talked about it and she seemed to be ok with it. Well already too long story short, I went overboard and pushed it on her to fast. Along with other factors stressing our marriage at the time, she flipped and I made a promise that it will all cease. So for the remaining 27 years I refrained from wearing anything marketed toward women. Now I have to keep an eye on all the money I am spending on all of this feminine attire.

Tina

Tracii, I am sure she knows about the panties. About a year ago I was in an auto accident, and while in the hospital, my daughter offered to go to my house to bring my I pad to me. So I said sure. While she was on her way to my house, I remembered that I had left a couple of new panties on my bed. So when she returned, I said to her,"you may have seen something you may not understand". She said, "Dad, I didn't look around, I just went in and grabbed your I pad". The I pad was on the bed near the panties. So of course she saw them. I just love my wonderful daughter.

Tina

BLUE ORCHID
06-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Hi Tina, it sounds like you may be busted already.

Eryn
06-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Tina, time for a sitdown with your daughter, IMO!

Julie Gaum
06-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Thank you Tina for the info. Fantastic effort you made complying with you late wife's wishes for all those years! Very understandable that you tried to make up for lost time when you did. Your daughter very likely knows more than you give her credit for, so
Eryn and Blue Orchid's advice should be followed. Suggest you make sure that your daughter can spend sufficient time for a heart-to-heart rather than when she is only planning a few minutes with you. You are fortunate in knowing that, unlike the coming out talk experienced by many members here, it won't be a complete surprise. Nevertheless, encourage your daughter to ask questions rather than a one-way conversation.
Good Luck
Julie

Ashley Lyn
06-21-2013, 07:46 PM
thinking she knows.. Time to sit down and say what you want to...
I really wish, now, ten years later that I had come out and said I'd like us to 'dress' together..
Betting she woulda' been fine with it.. Honestly..

Lisa Jeffreys
06-21-2013, 08:38 PM
Close one lil sis! Do you think she actually saw anything or was it just a close call?

Just a thought. Maybe she did see the panties while you were in hospital but she can actually disassociate those from you with a good rationalization or two. Throwing it out there on the table is something else entirely. It's hard to be in denial when it's propped up right in front of you.

You keep being Dad to her and if she ever asks you anything you be honest. Until then you talk to your sister(s) about your dressing and let the two worlds coexist separately.

XOXO
Big Sister Lisa

Beverley Sims
06-21-2013, 09:53 PM
I think such situations are just a "rite of passage".

Tina955
06-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Thank you for all the good advise lady's. But I think at this time it is a dadt situation. Not too long ago my daughter was going to get married. Wedding dress already purchased, date set and then her fiancé backed out. She was devastated.I don't want to risk her feeling like she is losing the other man in her life, her father. Knowing my daughter I think she would want it this way. I know if it was bothering her she would come out and ask me.
Thanks again.

XOXO
Tina aka Lisa's lil sis. Like brothers from another mother, we are sisters from another forum. Hi big sis.

Kandy Barr
06-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Hard to give suggestions when it comes to family and disclosing " your little secret ". Follow your heart and conscience.

Leona
06-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Yeah, just tell her and get it over with. My 13yo step-daughter throws my fake boobs at me. She's done my makeup a few times, we have a lot of fun with it. :)

kimdl93
06-24-2013, 12:47 PM
So, what's the next step? Are you coming out to her?