PDA

View Full Version : So...babies

JackieInPA
06-23-2013, 12:31 AM
I made note of something today while at the Celtic Fling. I was all femmed up for the event, and while i was sitting down having a drink I ws talking and playing with a baby in a stroller nearby. It occurred to me after they left that in male mode (on those few times I am still forced int it) that I pretty much ignore babies but when femmed up I flock to them like any other girl. Anyone else noticed any similar experiences?

Beverley Sims
06-23-2013, 01:31 AM
I enjoyed baby sitting for a couple when I was younger.
She used to help me dress.
I would get dressed and take "my" baby for a walk.
Meeting other women whilst out led to some interesting exchanges,
Some of the conversations about motherhood and baby delivery made my hair curl until I got used to them.
In the end I told them I had little difficulty with birth and labour pains.
Other female troubles hardly bothered me at all and I bottle fed as I did not lactate.
Well it was the truth.....

UNDERDRESSER
06-23-2013, 01:34 AM
I always pay attention to babies, when they get to about 6 months, they get so fascinating. Watching them figuring out the world around them, and their own bodies.

"That looks interesting, I wonder if i can get this thing at the end of my arm to...reach...Got it! Wonder what it tastes like? " "Glom"

Hours of fun. This is in male mode, have never femmed up.

thechic
06-23-2013, 03:58 AM
Babies are just the best thing ever in life. Just so adorable.

Leah Lynn
06-23-2013, 04:17 AM
It's strange, but babies, and most children are attracted to me. I enjoy it, I love them. As a Navy Hospital Corpsman, my first duty station was Naval Hospital, Memphis. I requested to work pediatrics. I also volunteered at St. Judes's.

Leah

Kate Simmons
06-23-2013, 05:37 AM
Of course Jackie, it's a natural attraction, especially when we are fulfilling the female role.:)

Cynthia Anne
06-23-2013, 08:59 AM
It seems common for me to be more friendly in female mode! I can hold Babies and enjoy it while dressed and wouldn't dream of doing it as a male!

Dianne S
06-23-2013, 10:28 AM
I love babies and kids, no matter how I'm dressed. We have three kids and every stage of development from birth to adulthood has its own charms.

Angela Campbell
06-23-2013, 10:49 AM
I have three kids and two grandkids, all kids are wonderful.

Sometimes Steffi
06-23-2013, 10:51 AM
Actually, for me it's boy mode. I love playing hide and seek with them. Mom will be carrying them or holding them and they'll be just checking out the world. Well I'll move so I'm just out of they're sight, typically to the other side of their mom. They'll squirm over to the other side to see me, and I'll move back. We can keep this up for quite a while, and I think the mom's don't even know what's up most times, except that their baby is awfully squirmy.

Tara D. Rose
06-23-2013, 11:39 AM
I love baby's , I love them so much. I love their innocence. I have never had the opportunity to talk to one while I am Tara though. Whenever I am out and about as a guy, I see beautiful little children, and I would love to just talk to them. I love it when they tell me how they feel about something, it just melts my heart. But I cannot do that, for if I am out in public as a guy, I dare not speak to any little children at all. For parents are so protective of strangers, and rightfully so they should be. But if I am with my wife, I can talk to the little children. I don't seem like a threat to anyone when accompanied by my wife. That is just the way things are in the USA. I can just see a tv commercial with a smiling little baby and I just smile with them. Last month I was alone and walking into a grocery store, at the entrance was the parents with a baby girl in the stroller and a 2 year old little boy. As I walked by, the little boy smiled and said hey to me. I slowed my pace just a tad and I said hello back to him. Suddenly his macho father scolded him and said, don't you ever do that again, do not speak to strangers.

And especially these days of how we cd's are crazy or that we are molester's I don't see how a cd can talk to a strange child at all. For we would be attacked. Maybe some of us are lucky in that. But nonetheless, I love all the little baby's of the world. I just enjoy them from afar.

STACY B
06-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Just do what I do ,, When I see a Kid or Baby looking at me an there parents are looking away I Love to Stick out my tongue at them an walk off really fast ,, Most of them don't know what to say or do ,,,lol,,,, But the children in my family get the Crap Scared out of them by me a lot ,,, Now that's Funny !!

Tara D. Rose
06-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Just do what I do ,, When I see a Kid or Baby looking at me an there parents are looking away I Love to Stick out my tongue at them an walk off really fast ,, Most of them don't know what to say or do ,,,lol,,,, But the children in my family get the Crap Scared out of them by me a lot ,,, Now that's Funny !!
You're so bad Stacy B. I'm just joking, but does the "B" in your name, does it stand for "bad"? Peace my friend.:)

SherriePall
06-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Babies are a lot of fun. They just eat, drink, burp, sleep, and you-call-for-their-mother. It's when they get to the terrible teens that things change.

Princess Grandpa
06-23-2013, 01:06 PM
I love babies and small children. I only see them in male mode. But have found them to be the most amazing creatures ever since i first held my son in 1985.
My granddaughter seems to sense Rita in me. She originally coined Princess Grandpa while we were playing one day.

mikiSJ
06-23-2013, 01:47 PM
Babies are blank slates: they don't judge, they aren't bigotted, they don't care what your gender is, they don't hate...

...and with the right parents/friends/relatives they can grow up to be nice non-judgmental people.

I love babies!

ReineD
06-23-2013, 02:44 PM
It occurred to me after they left that in male mode (on those few times I am still forced int it) that I pretty much ignore babies but when femmed up I flock to them like any other girl. Anyone else noticed any similar experiences?

Coincidentally, I've just finished listening to an interview with Joy Ladin (http://www.amazon.com/Through-Door-Life-Journey-Autobiog/dp/0299287300/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1346529351&sr=1-1&keywords=through+the+door+of+life+a+jewish+journey +between+genders) on NPR. During the interview she described how, as a child, she would purposely rid herself of any behavior and vocabulary that she remotely associated with femaleness and femininity, in an attempt to distance herself from her interest in women and also to not have people guess what was going on inside her.

Crossdressers do this too and this why you'll read so many people refer to themselves in the third person when referring to their feminine selves. Many CDers do not give themselves permission in male mode to do some of the things that non-CDers do without thinking about it, and so the CDers seem to split themselves up into two different personas with different interests, different personality traits, etc. It is possible to integrate all these things. There are indeed men who enjoy babies and kids, who enjoy cooking, who have opinions on feminine fashions, etc. I know because I was married to one and I always considered him "normal". :)

kimdl93
06-24-2013, 01:29 PM
I don't have the same experience. I've always loved babies, particularly my own. As a child I enjoyed playing with nieces and nephews, but got the drift that it wasn't something boys did, so I stopped. Stupid, yes. But I've gotten over it.