PDA

View Full Version : Back from vacation

steeve
06-23-2013, 10:49 AM
I and my wife did a week in Amsterdam, AWESOME vacation, from driving off the Euro in France, I wore only the clothes I needed to wear, (not male) , then north to ams, booked in, no one batted a eyelid, during our stay we visited the 'coffee bars' lol, went on a boat trip, I even read poetry in a bar, still no neg coms or looks etc, wife got a bit pi**ed off because I got all the wolf whistles , . I will link the pics to here shortly.

Julie1123
06-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Ohhhh, nice! Went to Amsterdam a few years ago. Had a great time. It was before I started dressing though. Not that I go out now but... anyways... can't wait to see your pictures!

Beverley Sims
06-23-2013, 11:49 AM
As long as your wife's jealousy was good natured and she accepts the competition.
Maybe you need to dress down occasionally.

reb.femme
06-23-2013, 02:18 PM
I and my wife did a week in Amsterdam, AWESOME vacation, from driving off the Euro in France,

Steeve, it's holiday, not vacation. You're going all American :heehee:

I'm totally envious of your en femme trip. Not sure,...well actually I am..... I can't see my wife playing along with a similar scenario but a girl can dream......You jammy git!

Rebecca

Kandy Barr
06-23-2013, 05:22 PM
Welcome back Steeve, sounds like an awesome time. Looking forward to the pics. Now, as for you getting all the catcalls????? Humm:doh: