PDA

View Full Version : Is It Strange?

Emily Howard
12-18-2005, 09:52 PM
I'm just wondering if I am strange because I always only dressed in silk bras, silk knickers and silk slips??

I never liked cotton panties because I felt that when I was wearing silk that I was feeling really good. Just having it rub against my body made me feel fantastic. I did wear cotton bras a few times just to see because I never used to try them. I found though that I much prefered the silk ones. They made me feel like such a woman and I loved it. To this day I have no cotton underwear...Just all silk.

Do you find that weird or is it just my thinking?:confused:

Staci
12-18-2005, 10:04 PM
I am not a fan of cotton either. Only silky type items. I can't afford only real silk but I would have to say that nylon is my favorite. Even my blouses and other items all need to be "shiny". Enjoy your silk and there is nothing wrong with wearing what you like.

Emily Howard
12-18-2005, 10:31 PM
I can really relate to you there. I always used to try on all my mothers silk blouses and bras and stuff. I'd never touch her other clothes. I'd always go for the clothes that were silky and shiny. I remember once hiding a nightie under my bed and wearing it to sleep once everyone had already gone to bed. I'd lock the door, slip it on and sleep in it. Then I'd make sure to wake early the next morning to change out of it and unlock the door before anyone else got up.

christine55
12-18-2005, 10:38 PM
If you're not strange, you're not human. If you don't know you're strange you ARE crazy.
Hugs, Christine

JennyCD
12-18-2005, 11:18 PM
While I go with what's comfortable, I have to say I really like silk myself. There is nothing that quite feels the same. Even a lot of my "guy" clothes are silk.

Emily Howard
12-19-2005, 12:43 AM
I love silk...A lady should have at least one item that is silk:thumbsup:

Marla GG
12-19-2005, 12:48 AM
Yes, all that slippy-slidey stuff is nice.....but I never really appreciated it until I spent some time around CDs.

I am curious though: when you girls talk about "silk bras" and "silk knickers (panties)" do you mean they are made from real silk? I have silk blouses and silk chemises, but I have never seen silk bras or panties. Do you just mean silky, as in silky nylon or satin?

If you do have silk bras and panties, where did you get them? Do you have to take them to the dry cleaners to be laundered?

Emily Howard
12-19-2005, 01:53 AM
Oh no...I'm not on about actual chinese silk or anything like that. What I mean is shiny and silky bras. Like you stated, "Nylon Silk"...Not the real thing. I'm afraid I couldn't afford to be buying silk all the time. I have one pure silk chemise that I bought last year and it is fantastic. The best thing I ever bought and so comfortable to go around the house in at night. Not to mention sleeping in.

http://www.sulis.co.uk/pics/sb03go.jpg

Helen MC
12-19-2005, 02:36 AM
Sorry to be the odd one out but I LOVE cotton panties, and Cotton/Lycra mix such as Sloggis . Not that I don't like Silk or Nylon but Cotton is my number one favourite.

I suppose it comes from my big Sister and my Mum both wearing cotton interlock knickers (the same sort of cloth that F.O.L Teeshirts etc are made out of) when I was a kid and teenager and the first panties I ever wore where a pair of my sister's white cotton interlock briefs when I was 12.

Emily Howard
12-19-2005, 02:53 AM
My mum used to wear those too until our neighbour gave her a bag of clothes one day and there was silk knickers and bras in there. I got really excited after rooting through the bad and couldn't wait to be alone in the house so I could try them on. I settles for a red pair of silky knickers and a black silky bra. I felt so good that day. Like I was on cloud nine of something. I used to sneak downstairs late each night and take them out of the bag and then sneak back to my bedroom where I'd put them on and feel good about myself.

cathy b
12-19-2005, 05:23 AM
not into cotton much. nylon for the most part.:p

Raychel
12-19-2005, 06:46 AM
Cotton undies are only for those very rare time when you don't really feel like dressing in the ladies finery. Other than that there is no use for cotton at all in my book.

Emily Howard
12-19-2005, 04:01 PM
I agree. I find it doesn't make me feel good. I feel like a real lady when I'm in silky underwear.