PDA

View Full Version : I realized I miss this place

DeniseNJ
06-23-2013, 06:14 PM
I really enjoyed coming here reading and sharing the urges of a crossdressing life .. Denise is still here but she has been very quiet. I know at times, I got a few girls angry with some of my POSTS and I am so sorry for that.. As of late I realize Denise is a part of me that doesn't want to leave. I was really doing some daring stuff about a year ago and I slowed down big time, Back then I was not caring if I was outing myself or not. Well I wanted to say I miss you girls and the sisterhood that comes along with the understanding in here. I will try and visit more because this is where I belong. Bye I will stop back soon Later Denise WOW !!!!!I just looked at my join date <> it is hard to believe it has been almost 7 years

Beverley Sims
06-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Denise,
remember this is a place you can come and go at will.
See you again when you are ready.

Cynthia Anne
06-24-2013, 12:52 AM
Hi Denise! I can't say if you ever step on my toes or not! But I can say without a doubt that I welcome you back with open arms!

bobbimo
06-24-2013, 08:11 AM
welcome back Denise!
Your right that we are all sisters of a sort, and sometimes siblings get hurt, but we always hug and move one.
(((((((((((((((((((DENISE)))))))))))
Bobbi

kimdl93
06-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Life is filled with all kinds of ups and downs. It seems this part of us is no different. Welcome back and relax. We've all been there.

Karren H
06-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Yeah..... Its fun.... as long as you don't take things too seriously or too personal.... imho...