PDA

View Full Version : Oh sweet relief!

mishmam32
06-23-2013, 09:11 PM
For some of you that have followed my previous threads you may know I've been struggling to get the stars to align and be able to dress. Well tonight was the sweet taste of victory.....the wife took the kids on a trip to her moms. We already discussed me shaving off my beard and it all came together. Of course I'll have some explaining to do later when asked why beard shaving = entire bodybut that's for another thread. Tonight I heard the 1812 overture in my head as I slipped on that sleek dress and those 6" heels. It...was...awesome....Life is good!

Beverley Sims
06-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Just explain that it is a full moon and funny things do happen then. :)

linda allen
06-24-2013, 07:41 AM
Does your wife know about your "hobby"?

Claire Cook
06-24-2013, 07:54 AM
Must have been that super full moon .. we'll look forward to updates.

Princess Grandpa
06-24-2013, 08:52 AM
It's kind of surprising how fulfilling it is to find time to indulge that pretty girl inside. I'm glad you got a chance!

Hug
Rita

mishmam32
06-24-2013, 09:14 AM
Does your wife know about your "hobby"?

Yes, she knows...but it has not been brought to the for front of conversation. We talked about me shaving my beard which I've had for a year but when it was gone I know her first thought was "he's doing it again". This is not the first time I've had a clean slate since we've been married but it is the first time since our talk about cross dressing. It will be interesting to see what happens next.....updates to come!

Julie Denier
06-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Good for you! I'm jealous - not sure when I'll next get some dressing time ...

kimdl93
06-24-2013, 11:28 AM
well, its just logical...if you're getting rid of a beard, why wouldn't you get rid of all that other nasty body hair?