PDA

View Full Version : Julie's birthday

Princess Grandpa
06-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Well we were supposed to spend this coming week on our new (to us) boat to celebrate her birthday. Unfortunately there is still lots of assembly required. When I asked her what she wanted to do instead, she informs me we should go to Vegas, shop for the items I still need to go out in public and stretch our boundaries.
Lets see for your birthday you want to spend a bunch of money on me and bring Rita to life? I can't help but feel very excited and very guilty

Tina955
06-23-2013, 11:03 PM
Definitely can't beat having a lady like that in your life. Wonderful story, treat her like the angel she is.

Tina

Beverley Sims
06-23-2013, 11:43 PM
Rita,
Vegas sounds like a good idea.
I do like the other, "whatever floats your new boat". :)

linda allen
06-24-2013, 07:44 AM
You are a luccky "princess".

On a more practical note, you'll do better at local stores like Kohls, Penny's etc. for what you need to go out in public.

Claire Cook
06-24-2013, 07:53 AM
Just be sure to treat that lady to a special birthday!

linda allen
06-24-2013, 08:07 AM
Just be sure to treat that lady to a special birthday!

Yes, I should have said that as well. Don't even wait for her birthday, buy her a card and write a personal note in it telling her how much you love her and how much her acceptance means to you. Then take her out to her favorite restaurant for a nice dinner.

Angie G
06-24-2013, 10:14 AM
My God your wife is to die for. Sounds like something my wife would do.:hugs:
Angie

kimdl93
06-24-2013, 11:29 AM
You can always turn the tables and find some things for Julie too! That will be fun, right?