PDA

View Full Version : Tell Us

deebra
06-24-2013, 07:40 AM
What makes you genetic girls want your mate to be a crossdresser? There is one gg member on this forum that I have PMed with that encourages her SO to cd and kinda pushes him to dress so they can go out together as two girls, to quote her she says "I'll be beside him every step of the way". I love how this woman thinks. I get the feel that she not only enjoys helping him perfect his/her look but takes pride in showing off her helpful assistance, his pleasure in being a passable attractive woman, and her preference in having a gurlfriend to hang with rather than a guy. She also said she is not a lesbian but definately needs what a cd brings to the bedroom. If you are one of the these really cool females why do you prefer your mate to be a cd rather than just a normal guy? Any fear of him/her or the two of you being outed, is it more of a connection to hang with someone where you both enjoy fem things and enjoy wearing the same clothes rather than a male that hates fem shopping and things girls are interested in? Lets us hear from you.

MssHyde
06-24-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm going to be watching this thread