PDA

View Full Version : Things are settling down

Christine.Lolita
06-24-2013, 05:12 PM
I am not sure why but the past two weeks I have felt my urge to be a female subside quite a bit. I have been cross dressing but with less frequency and for shorter periods of time. I also know from my experience that this lull in my feminine urges and feelings will not last. I go through cycles of strong urges and feelings and lulls in those urges and feelings. I think this is typical of most transgendered people. I am relieved that the “Pink Fog” has cleared for the time being and the masculine part of me is getting a chance to come up for air.

I have also decided that I will buy some girls Levis jeans and a nice blouse to go with it. I want to know how I will look and feel wearing clothes that a woman would wear every day. Another reason is that my therapist told me that if I ever wanted to come to therapy dressed she would be good with that. I want to do that, but I feel that wearing a Lolita dress anywhere but in the sanctuary of my home would not be a good idea. I will not say I will not buy another Lolita dress but I do think they excitement I once had wearing them is slowly becoming less. I my feeling are more towards expressing my femininity in a more subtle style.

My wife has been so awesome throughout the past few months putting up with my buying binge (4 Lolita dresses in less than three months) and accepting that I am transgendered.

Carla4Guage
06-24-2013, 07:59 PM
Thank goodness you have the wife on-board so to speak. Believe me there are many who envy your situation there. Some of what you express is natural (and maybe that is what you are trying to be - Natural) . Some of us , and I include myself at times, want to display the extreme in felinity and tend to go way too far. To want to present as someone our age appropriate looks is a maturation process. Possibly to avoid being pointed out as a bad example of a guy dressing as a female. Girls Levis and a nice blouse sounds age and situation appropriate; I for one would not think this inappropriate for a session with the therapist too. Good luck in the future, sounds like you are heading the right way with your dressing and emotions.

Beverley Sims
06-24-2013, 11:42 PM
Christine,
Our tastes do change over time and you buying different fashions is probably a change in taste.
You have been there done that with lolita dresses and now it is time to try something new.
Enjoy your adventures.

Kate Simmons
06-25-2013, 05:28 AM
Even women don't feel totally feminine all of the time, even though they are reminded of that fact 12 times a year. It's all about getting to know ourselves and learning about our own vicissitudes.:battingeyelashes::)

xdressed
06-25-2013, 06:14 AM
It happens, it's pretty natural and at the very least is a reminder that you need not worry about transition. For me I notice I need to dress up less the more freedom I have to do it (sometimes anyway lol)