PDA

View Full Version : The stars did not align...

Dianne S
06-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Daughter #1 at school...

Daughter #2 volunteering all day...

Aha, some time for Dawn!

D'oh! Daughter #3 is not working today. She's at home and ironically will probably sleep in until noon, but I can't count on it.

Oh well. Vicarious CDing by scouring this forum will have to do. :(

Beverley Sims
06-25-2013, 08:37 AM
Just remember even when the stars do not align you still have your family near.
Be thankful for small mercies.

Dianne S
06-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Just remember even when the stars do not align you still have your family near.

That is true. I love my family... but... ya know... a few hours of alone-time is nice too.

Jordan
06-25-2013, 08:48 AM
I hear you Dawn that stinks just when you think you can dress there is something stopping it

Joanne f
06-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Yes just what you need a quick flip though here to see how all the others are dressing at the moment :lol::lol2: I am sure that will really cheer you up :D , you should start a thread on " Who can't dress today " and hope that a lot reply :heehee:

Dianne S
06-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Well, it wasn't all wasted. I plucked my eyebrows. It was my first time and I was surprised how little it hurt. Also did some leg waxing. That hurt a lot, but still not as much as an epilator.

ninadiva
06-25-2013, 11:22 AM
I used to get that all the time. There was always someone in the house. So frustrating. There were times when I could not dress in six months or more. Now I have my own secret place away from home. Ironically I have just been reading another thread partly about hiding and sneaking around. But a girl has to do what a girl has to do. Anyway my marriage is over in many respects except still sharing the same house as neither of us wants to leave our children. So i don't feel any guilt about sneaking around. I can be Nina whenever I like, just a ten minute drive up the road. My secret ? I have a RV stored on a camping site. Its dirt cheap to store, totally private and secluded and secure. To the OP, could you get a RV or a boat or even a log cabin on a plot of land ? Just a thought ! Anyway I hope you gain a bit more privacy in the future, because I do know how you feel when you have no privacy.

docrobbysherry
06-25-2013, 11:40 AM
I remember back in the day, Dawn, when I had 2 girls in the house who didn't know I dressed.

I dressed at nite after they were asleep. Snuck home while they were in school. And, was ready so I could dress at the last minute when I knew they were going out for a couple of hours.

Karren H
06-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Cherish those stars while they are still at home.... and take good care of them.... they may be taking care of you when your an old woman!

Dianne S
06-25-2013, 02:22 PM
To the OP, could you get a RV or a boat or even a log cabin on a plot of land ?

No, that's not really my style and I really couldn't justify the expense. My wife knows about and accepts my crossdressing, so it's fine if only she is home.

I'll just wait until school and university starts again; then I'll have plenty of opportunities. Meanwhile, I'll just seize the summer chances whenever I can.