PDA

View Full Version : Boobs are growing OO!!

Tracii G
06-25-2013, 02:59 PM
My Dr suggested an item to help prostate health and its caused my breasts to get some growth.He did mention that was a normal reaction and not to worry.
I just said oh well as long as my prostate will benefit its no problem.
I hope I haven't broken a rule here by posting this and if I have the mods can delete it.I didn't think it fit in the transsexual section so didn't know just where to post it.
It was an observation I noticed.

Gwen01
06-25-2013, 03:19 PM
What did your doctor suggest?
-Gwen

Veronica Nicole
06-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Yea Traci what did the doctor suggest, don't leave us hanging!! Lol

Karren H
06-25-2013, 03:51 PM
like a boob job is going to help your prostate? stop going to plastic surgeons for male health issues! lol

Marleena
06-25-2013, 03:55 PM
like a boob job is going to help your prostate? stop going to plastic surgeons for male health issues! lol

Lol.. Everybody wants boobs! It's an epidemic! WTH is the big attraction with boobs anyways? :heehee:

Luna Nyx
06-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Its a double win.

Dawn cd
06-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Most likely it was estrogen. It makes the prostate calmer, the boobs bigger.

Tracii G
06-25-2013, 04:10 PM
Shoot me a PM I don't want to break any rules by promoting anything.

Marleena big boobs are nice when you can take them off at the end of the night.LOL
Just some nice perky normal size would be fine with me.

Kandy Barr
06-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Yeah Tracy, you played that off to your Dr. real well, ha ha. Lucky you, uhmm, wonder if any things wrong with my prostate???:daydreaming:

Marleena
06-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Tracii you could end up with big boobs you can't take off at the end of the day.lol. Get ready for your inbox to explode.:)

whowhatwhen
06-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Careful here, apparently boobs only count if you get them from a BA or HRT...

Jorja
06-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Big boobs are great most of the time. I use one as a pillow and the other to cover up with. ;)

I Am Paula
06-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Lol.. Everybody wants boobs! It's an epidemic! WTH is the big attraction with boobs anyways? :heehee:

So easy to come up with a smart ass answer here, so I'll give a real one. Of things visible to those around us, ie. not a vagina (not usually visible to casual passersby), breasts are the single most female marker there is. From a hundred feet away, people can say 'That's a girl'. Other than the just plain fun factor, boobs are the most important part of MtF presentation.
Conversely, the most visible male marker, is facial hair.
Lose the facefur, grow (or install) some titties, and you're 90% of the way there. From the outside at least.

Re: the OT, that's terrific Tracii. I've been on HRT for seven weeks and no rack yet!

mikiSJ
06-25-2013, 04:39 PM

Well, I think Tracii is getting somethin' akin to HRT...maybe not as we define it, though.

Lorileah
06-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Highly doubtful it is a hormone. Those are out of favor for prostate.

Tracii G
06-25-2013, 04:55 PM
No HRT Miki I wish I could go that route.
Growth in some men happens with it and some men it doesn't from what my Dr told me.I think he thought it would concern me.
I guess I'm lucky in that regard.Its been enough of a growth I have noticed it.
I never bought into the claims by some that it did but for me it seems to be causing something.

Eryn
06-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Anti-androgens used to treat prostate ailments can cause gynecomastia which is disturbing to most men but a happy bonus for us. Do a web search on "Anti-androgens gynecomastia" for more information.

Leah Lynn
06-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Woo hooo!

Leah

Jodi
06-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Probably Proscar--generic is finasteride. I've been taking it for about 10 years for BPH. I haven't noticed any significant breast growth.

Jodi

Lynn Marie
06-25-2013, 07:20 PM
If I didn't enjoy "boy mode" so much, I'd have a set of "Mexican boobs" in a matter of minutes! Trouble is that I love doing "girl mode", but only for a few hours and then back to something comfortable! This goes out the window when at a CD or TG conference. Then it's dressed all day and into the night. So much fun. I'd love inflatable boobs!

Tracii G
06-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Lynn you are so crazy LOL

Angela Campbell
06-25-2013, 07:29 PM

I don't need them to count...just to stick out and be pretty!

JennaGirl
06-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Traci, I think most of us wish we had that side effect! I know I'm jealous!!

Jenna

Tracii G
06-25-2013, 07:35 PM
No need to be jealous Jenna.
Never expected this to happen but not upset it did.

Barbra P
06-25-2013, 09:56 PM
Like Jodi my first thought was Proscar (Finasteride), a fairly common drug used to treat BPH; often combined with an alpha blocker such as Doxazosin (Cardura). Both Proscar and Propecia (used to treat male pattern baldness) contain Finasteride; Propecia has 1mg of Finasteride while Proscar has 5mg.

I’ve been taking Finasteride for several years and when I first started taking Finasteride I noticed that my breasts were very sensitive (tender) and I thought there was some growth but to my dismay this turned out to be a temporary condition. Only 2.5% of men taking Finasteride will experience gynecomastie to any degree. There are higher instances of other side effects, some of which may be more life style altering.

I’m taking Finasteride because the risk of possible side effects is less than the possible side effects involved in having prostate surgery.

Beverley Sims
06-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Does your doctor know of your pleasant reaction?
Nice to have some pleasant side effects from medication.
Are your nipples itchy yet?

Dana L
06-25-2013, 11:36 PM
Be careful what you wish for. Boobs are great until you have to try hide them in guy mode, especialy in the summer. And there's no going shirtless anymore.

Tracii G
06-26-2013, 03:41 AM
He saw I wasn't too worried about it.
He just told me it could happen and not to worry.He said some guys will have growth and some won't.
Its fine either way.Next check up in 3 months should be interesting if he wants to look.I'll accuse him of looking at my boobs.LOL

Michala
06-26-2013, 07:21 AM
A side effect of some prostrate drugs can be increased breast development. The drug I'm on suggests it's possible in about 10% of the people on the drug. Been on it for about a month and haven't noticed any change so far.

mary something
06-26-2013, 08:23 AM
If I understand the rules correctly we can discuss prescription medicines by name, it's OTC meds to watch out for. Dutasteride (Avodart) is a powerful drug for the prostate that has also been FDA approved as a hair loss treatment and has gynecomastia as a common side effect. It's very similar to finasteride but much more powerful. It is available by prescription only from a Dr. in the US and will typically improve your hairline, shrink your prostate, and maybe even give some boobage (I have taken it for over a year and my nipples are larger and have noticed some size increase also)

Tracii G
06-26-2013, 09:33 AM
I'm glad my prostate is normal for one and happy he suggested this OTC product I never thought about it actually causing breast growth.
Glad it causes that in me I'll take what I can get and be happy.

CherylFlint
06-26-2013, 01:34 PM
After years of disappointment with my bras and forms, I decided to do it right for once and visited a professional mastectomy bra fitter, actually the third one said yes to fit me for the proper size breast form and bra.
I must say, that was one of the better decisions of my life. I’ve had many compliments from male and females how nice they look, and sometimes they actually thought I was a real female so the compliments were for real.
The fitter did a wonderful job and I’ve been wearing the same size for around 20 years. I must admit, it was expensive but it was well worth it.
So I wear $400 worth of forms and bra every time I dress and I’m proud of the fit. Not too big, not too small, although I’m going to add a larger nipple, the ones that come with the silicone form are about the size of a pea, I’m looking for like the last digit of one of my finger size.
But…if I could have the same size breasts for real I’d be tempted to have them. Actually, if I really did wear a real bra without the forms I’d be an ‘A’ cup, and no one notices an ‘A’ cup. When dressed I wear a ‘C’ cup.
Hey, I wish you well on your prostate problem.
And even better on growing real ones. Lucky you.

Tracii G
06-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Just to point out the Dr said my prostate was fine just suggested I take the product as a precaution.
He is all about taking supplements that are natural.

Deedee Skyblue
06-27-2013, 04:58 AM
Deedee to Tracii - "OK, you start by looking down at your tummy - try to see your belly button..." Waits, then:

Deedee: "Knock, Knock!" Tracii: "Who's there?"

Deedee: "Emerson" Tracii: "Emerson who?"

wait for it....

a little longer....

Deedee: "Emerson nice boobs ya got there, aren't they?"

Tracii: "............"

Claire Cook
06-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Tracii,

Yesterday my doctor started me on finesteride; my PG has always been on the large side, but now I'm having those aging urinary symptoms. Maybe I'll be one of the lucky 2% whose boobs grow a bit! :battingeyelashes: Let's see what hapens....

Tracii G
06-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Maybe so Claire can't hurt to try it.
I have noticed a more full emptying of the bladder since I have been using the product I was referring to.

And Deedee LMAO !! :)

STACY B
06-27-2013, 12:21 PM
Traci ,,, Boobs ?? Hubba,,,,,,Hubba,,,, Let me SEE !!! lol,,,,,

Georgette
06-27-2013, 12:48 PM
As I said in another thread that the reason I was absent from here for 2 years or so is because I developed testiculer cancer and they are no longer with me.
The doc had me on testtostrone suppliment but it caused a reaction for me and my prostrate went completley out of acceptable limits, so she put me on finesteride and my boobs started to develope and that started about 6 months after I started taking the meds.
Oh my doc is an OBGYN and is very supportive of people in my state, and just 3 weeks ago I had a clean bill of health NO CANCER, but do have about a (B+) booby size.
I think I can handle that just fine.

linda allen
06-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Anti-androgens used to treat prostate ailments can cause gynecomastia which is disturbing to most men but a happy bonus for us........... .

And strangely, Androgel (a testosterone replacement) lists breast growth as a possible side effect. It hasn't happened with me and while in a sense that is a dissapointment, actual breast growth would get in the way of my forms. They wouldn't fit properly.

If anyone ever invented a pill that would grow DD breasts, they could charge whatever they wanted and it would still sell out in a week.

minna_xxxx
07-12-2013, 02:10 AM
And strangely, Androgel (a testosterone replacement) lists breast growth as a possible side effect. It hasn't happened with me and while in a sense that is a dissapointment, actual breast growth would get in the way of my forms. .

This may happen if the testosterone dose is too high. The excess testosterone may convert to estrogen and cause breast growth. You can read more about this phenomena from bodybuilder forums because this is a common problem for those who use testosterone for growing more muscles. I have personal experience because my doctor prescribed me Androgel due to low T-levels. In two months I noticed that my breasts have grown visibly. Double win.

CONSUELO
07-12-2013, 02:18 AM
I was misdiagnosed with enlarged prostate and prescribed Finasteride. I did experience some breast tissue growth but eventually had a better doc and discovered that I did not have an enlarged prostate after all. Traci however refers to a natural supplement, so I don't know what is causing her symptoms.

linda allen
07-12-2013, 08:41 AM
This may happen if the testosterone dose is too high. The excess testosterone may convert to estrogen and cause breast growth. You can read more about this phenomena from bodybuilder forums because this is a common problem for those who use testosterone for growing more muscles. I have personal experience because my doctor prescribed me Androgel due to low T-levels. In two months I noticed that my breasts have grown visibly. Double win.

I don't get my medical information from body builder forums, this was on the sheet that comes with the Androgel. And as I posted above, I have had no noticable breast growth.

Real boobs would be nice of course, but small ones aren't much use and they get in the way of wearing forms. Large boobs would be great for as long as you could stay in the house, but going to the beach, pool, pretty much anywhere with a pair of naturall DDs (or even Cs) hanging from your chest would be a real problem. That's the beauty of forms. You can take them off when you have to be a male.

Susan.
07-12-2013, 03:02 PM
I don't get my medical information from body builder forums, this was on the sheet that comes with the Androgel. And as I posted above, I have had no noticable breast growth.

Real boobs would be nice of course, but small ones aren't much use and they get in the way of wearing forms. Large boobs would be great for as long as you could stay in the house, but going to the beach, pool, pretty much anywhere with a pair of naturall DDs (or even Cs) hanging from your chest would be a real problem. That's the beauty of forms. You can take them off when you have to be a male.

My doctor prescribed AndroGel (now Fortesta) and also wanted me to take a supplement DIM to counter the estrogen effect. I don't take the DIM. :)

Jorja
07-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Having a slow day at the office waiting for a new client so I decided to catch up on past threads that were of interest to me. So Tracii, how are you going to explain 54hhh's to the doc three months from now?:)

robindee36
07-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Traci, can't agree more with the others that boobs can be important to feeling fem. Sure there are forms and pads, but nothing like having some girls to call your own. In my case, the gynecomastia I was so embarrassed about growing up with, is now a decided benefit ;) Have not yet had any prostate issues to complain about, but I will consider asking during my next Dr visit. Might be better that the herbal cocktails and pumps I have tried in the past. Well, the pump did work, albeit temporarily, but the herbs just did not agree with me.

Curious if you are getting the sensations like tenderness or sensitive nipples. The last regimen I tried did produce this after a number of months, just my other bits just did not handle things well.

I am sure we all wish you the best of results with the 'side effects' and hope any medical issues resolve favorably.

Hugs, Robin

Tracii G
07-12-2013, 04:41 PM
They have not been tender at the nipple at all but I do feel them catching my t shirt under them so I have to pull on it to free the shirt.
Its not massive growth but enough to notice they are fuller.

Annaliese2010
07-12-2013, 05:26 PM
You don't need massive growth to feel the delight of the catching. I know the feeling its...titillating and bothersome in a very good way though.

whowhatwhen
07-12-2013, 05:39 PM
BOOB RACE!
Who can grow 'em the fastest?!

Most of the women on my moms side are quite large, anything can happen though.

Tracii G
07-12-2013, 06:13 PM
My Mother had a great set so who knows? I'm not expecting much but I can wish a little.
And to all the people saying things like what about friends and family noticing I could care less I'm not going to worry about it.

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Hi Tracii, Are you keeping a log on your growth don't let the get out of hand or you will not be able to see your sexy shoes.

Tracii G
07-12-2013, 09:42 PM
I don't have a dial indicator Blue Orchid so no precise measurements.LOL
I'm sure not much chance of them getting really big.

Jorja
07-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Yes, that is what I said when I started HRT. It's a crap shoot after all. Mother was an A cup. My sister an A cup. My aunt and cousins A cups. Where in the hell did the DD's come from?:eek::eek:

whowhatwhen
07-12-2013, 10:02 PM
If DD stands for Dunkin' Donuts that means boob size correlates to your choice in coffee shops.
Unfortunately that means one of mine is going to be much, much larger than the other.

When I start HRT soon we'll see how it goes.
:P

Kate Simmons
07-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Yeah, mine are starting to get in my way. Nobody ever said what a PITA these things can be.:)

Stark
07-12-2013, 10:43 PM
As a transman, I will attest to this. In the South, where nearly every salesperson appends "sir/ma'am" to their sentences, I've had some blatantly look at me, look down at my chest, and back at my face before they speak. Awkward. I know I need to tighten up my binder when they "ma'am" me. :/ I've had a bunch of people do this, some less casually than others, so yeah, it's a total "tell" for what they're going to gender you as. And ditto with the facial hair - in fact, I was told once to shave anyway even though I wasn't on "T" yet because "women have peach fuzz; men are clean-shaven, so if you have a close shave you will look more like a guy who just got out of the shower."

On the boobies note, they're coming off shortly; it's times like these that I wish they had breast transplants so I could hook up some MtF. :/ It's sadly ironic that some of us spend money and go through pain to get rid of what others of us want so much.

Tracii G
07-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Stark I hope you surgery goes well and you have all you wish for.
It wasn't my plan to have boobs but they seem to be forming to some degree.
Maybe I have low T as well and in conjunction with the item I have been taking they are forming slowly.

geri
07-12-2013, 11:51 PM
tracii,
good for you. mine are growing too but i'm using fenugreek and wild yam cream. i'm now a full 48A and growing. if i'd go on HRT, my doc said they would grow faster. i'll see.
geri

Tracii G
07-13-2013, 12:11 AM
If I were 20 I would do HRT and fully transition but at 60 my chance for that is long gone.
I have read about all the other stuff guys are using and frankly I think a lot of it is a rip off.
I hope it works for you because we are all different and you never know how herbs will effect you.

kimdl93
07-13-2013, 12:21 AM
?...It's sadly ironic that some of us spend money and go through pain to get rid of what others of us want so much.

It truly is. From what I've experienced, Mother Nature can be cruely indifferent to irony.