PDA

View Full Version : Pulling it All Together

marlenesexton
06-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Over the last few weeks, I've been buying up a storm. Four new dresses, wigs, makeup, shoes, etc. Still have a few more items to get, foundations, some more shoes, etc. I did a little fashion show for myself last weekend. Wow! I chose well. One dress especially looked fantastic. Wigs are all flattering. I forgot how much fun this was. Only problem was how hot I got. Probably part of that is just excitement.

two and a half weeks and my wife and kids go to camp. My wife knows and supports but the kids keep me from indulging (not interested in the knowing as it's not really a lifestyle). I'll have a whole week to play.:)

Tracii G
06-25-2013, 04:14 PM
Have fun with it Marlene

Jorja
06-25-2013, 04:33 PM
ohhhh, I predict lots of girly time in your future. :)

Kandy Barr
06-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Bet you can't wait, have fun with all your new items. Reminds me, I need to go shopping soon!! ha ha.

Julie Denier
06-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Ooh, I know what that anticipation is like! Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences -- don't forget to post pics of your outfits ;)

Beverley Sims
06-25-2013, 11:43 PM
Enjoy your week and your purchases.

marlenesexton
06-30-2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks! Been kind of busy and forgot I posted this. I've been going a little nuts, spend close to a grand on new clothes, shoes make up, everything. Got the nice dresses but went for some casual clothes (leggings, tanks, etc.) New shoes, lingerie, the whole shebang. I might be having a pink fog moment but I have the money so it's not big deal. I will be taking pictures and posting some.