PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's the night

Princess Grandpa
06-25-2013, 09:21 PM
We spent the day shopping. I got a wig and a couple of casual outfits. I also got a pair of lacy booty shorts. Julie and I picked up these matching outfits. We are now seeing what we can do with to make me jnto a woman and out onto the world we go. The matching outfits will draw attention and surely cause me to be read.

Odds are I'm not goo g to be able to blend anyway. This is about fun for her bday. *pretends she's not scared*

Will update later

Hug
Rita

Aly Cat
06-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Have fun tonight! I'm rooting for you in my little black dress and heels. Don't just update us, get us some pics!!

kimdl93
06-25-2013, 09:56 PM
S who says that you can't be read and still have fun? Don't believe that for a minute. The two of you get to decide what's fun and what's right for yourselves...not any casual, anonymous observer. Just enoy being able to be fully yourself along side your wonderful wife!

Kandy Barr
06-25-2013, 09:56 PM
Way to go Rita, go out and have fun, and I dito Evas' sentiment, GET SOME PICS!! Even if you don't share them with us you'll want to reminisce later on. lol

TeresaCD
06-25-2013, 09:58 PM
Have fun out there, Rita!

Beverley Sims
06-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Rita,
do have fun but I caution you to leaving yourself open to ridicule unless it is part of the game.

Princess Grandpa
06-26-2013, 01:21 AM
Here we are just about to step out.probably should have cleaned first. /shrug

We walked the length of Fremont street. Frankly the longer I walked the less comfortable I got rather than more. Julie thoroughly enjoyed the walk.

Right at the moment we are in the drink and drag. Hiding?

AmyGaleRT
06-26-2013, 01:39 AM
OMG the two of you look so cute together! Congratulations on getting out that first time! It's always the hardest; next time you'll do even better! :)

- Amy

bridget thronton
06-26-2013, 01:43 AM
You did well Rita

MysticLady
06-26-2013, 08:07 AM
Here we are just about to step out.probably should have cleaned first. /shrug

Hello Rita and the Mrs.

You go girl...(sorry famous :heehee:). Just the fact that you were courageous to do it and the fact that the Mrs. joined you is super awesome.(Awww...you look so cute together...again, sorry....well, not really(get over it:heehee:)The outfits are a little "bright" but none the less. Just the fact that the Mrs. is a part of this w/ you is so wonderful.

Just a add. Next time rotate and save the pic before uploading..........You'll really help my neck problems:)

Princess Grandpa
06-26-2013, 02:06 PM
By the time we returned to the room last night I had fully decided going out is just not for me. Nothing wrong with that really. We all have our comfort levels and desires.

Without a doubt there were things we did to draw attention. The bright colors, the matching outfits, we could have put more effort into truly blending and that might have helped but I doubt it. Yes Beverly there was a great deal of ridicule. Anything from discrete giggles to a few rude comments. This wasn't at all part of the game, but was to be expected. We also had a couple comments of approval that turned into squeals of delight when they realized Julie was a GG.

As I reflect on things today, it occurs to me two or three weeks ago I hid this from myself. How could I not expect to be a bit freaked out around all those people. So many people! lol The outing had some definite benefits. Heh haven't felt the need to hide my nails at all today. /giggle.

Maybe now that we have jumped into the deep end we get back out and work our way back in slowly. Trips to safe places lke Hamburger Mary's could go a long way towards raising my comfort level. The Drink and Drag wasn't really what we expected. I surely felt safe there. Before too long however we got bored and it was time to make that walk back to the room.

Personally I think I could easily just be an inside girl. Julie however had a blast with it all and if I can manage it, I'm sure she would love to go clubbing and stuff.

Hug
Rita

MysticLady
06-26-2013, 02:50 PM
Yes Beverly there was a great deal of ridicule.

Rita, those Poor folks, you just have to feel sorry for them. They have no idea on what they're missing out on. Oh well, more for us:hugs:

kimdl93
06-26-2013, 08:03 PM
Sorry your first dip in the pool was a bit chilly, but glad to hear that your wife had fun. Maybe a little slower next time so you can grow more accustomed to reactions when here are some.

linda allen
06-27-2013, 08:47 AM
By the time we returned to the room last night I had fully decided going out is just not for me. Nothing wrong with that really. We all have our comfort levels and desires.

Without a doubt there were things we did to draw attention. The bright colors, the matching outfits, we could have put more effort into truly blending and that might have helped but I doubt it. Yes Beverly there was a great deal of ridicule. Anything from discrete giggles to a few rude comments. This wasn't at all part of the game, but was to be expected. We also had a couple comments of approval that turned into squeals of delight when they realized Julie was a GG.

As I reflect on things today, it occurs to me two or three weeks ago I hid this from myself. How could I not expect to be a bit freaked out around all those people. So many people! lol The outing had some definite benefits. Heh haven't felt the need to hide my nails at all today. /giggle.

Maybe now that we have jumped into the deep end we get back out and work our way back in slowly. Trips to safe places lke Hamburger Mary's could go a long way towards raising my comfort level. The Drink and Drag wasn't really what we expected. I surely felt safe there. Before too long however we got bored and it was time to make that walk back to the room.

Personally I think I could easily just be an inside girl. Julie however had a blast with it all and if I can manage it, I'm sure she would love to go clubbing and stuff.

Hug
Rita

Take some time to think about your adventure and what you did that was right and what you did that was wrong. Think about what you can do to correct the wrong things and try again.

The picture is sideways on my PC so it's hard to say much, but the matching outfits were not a good choice. Women don't do that. Another thing, the sleeveless top is not a good chice for most of us. It shows off the manly arms.

Try to find clothing that will hide your manly features. Practice around the house, take photos and videos and study them. And of course, ask your wife for help.

When you go out, try to stay away cfrom close contact with other people. Walk down the street, walk through the mall, the park, etc. Very, very few of us will pass in a bar or restaurane close to other people.