PDA

View Full Version : GF Found My Pictures on the computer...

katlee
06-25-2013, 10:18 PM
Just a few minutes ago, my gf was saving a picture and she found pictures of Kat, pictures she never wanted to see before. She said I was very pretty, but she doesn't want to see me like that. Understandable, but it felt really amazing getting a compliment from my favorite person in the world :).

Beverley Sims
06-25-2013, 10:20 PM
And when I saw the headlines, I was going to say never let anyone near the private parts of your computer. :)

Aly Cat
06-25-2013, 10:34 PM
I never put anything on the computer. Mostly because my kids share it with me. My wife has her own. I use my android phone and use a secret app that hides pictures, videos, other apps, encrypts data etc. So that anyone who ends up using my phone or flipping through my photos doesnt see anything. Its the best way to keep things private. When all else fails, encrypt your crap!

RenneB
06-25-2013, 10:38 PM
To keep things in the 'closet', it cost me a slave drive and three laptops. One for the SO and two for the offspring. No one needs to get near my 'puter. If they did, they'd have to search pretty deep in the slave drive to find them....

Just a thought....

Renne......

Jessica Who
06-25-2013, 10:56 PM
Well at least you're looking at the bright side :D

Rachel Morley
06-25-2013, 11:09 PM
She said she thought you were pretty but she doesn't want to see you like that? Hummm .... that's good I guess, at least she didn't go ballistic on you but if she doesn't want to see you like that then she obviously is not cool with it. Now that "the cat is out of the bag" so to speak, perhaps you can have some dialogue about it and try to find out why she thinks the way she does ... but if you do do that, tread carefully would be my advice.

Sometimes Steffi
06-26-2013, 06:27 AM
Sometimes you don't know what you don't know. I discovered inadvertantly that the windows default picture viewer keeps a history. Fortunately, my wife and daughter have their own computers.

linda allen
06-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Just a few minutes ago, my gf was saving a picture and she found pictures of Kat, pictures she never wanted to see before. She said I was very pretty, but she doesn't want to see me like that. Understandable, but it felt really amazing getting a compliment from my favorite person in the world :).

If you're seriously into crossdressing and your "girlfriend" doesn't like it and doesn't want to see it, I suggest working this out before you invest more time and effort in the relationship. It may be time to move on.

BLUE ORCHID
06-26-2013, 07:35 AM
Hi Kat, Maybe she will start to come around.

reb.femme
06-26-2013, 07:50 AM
I take it from your post that she knew about your dressing but was sort of DADT. Nice for the compliment but would you be happy going into the future knowing you are in a DADT relationship? Mine is OK with it but isn't fully supportive but then I dumped this on her after years of marriage. Good luck either way with your favourite lady :)