PDA

View Full Version : did you sis get you into cding

Eleanor05
09-25-2004, 02:30 AM
i'm 19 and was just wondering how many of you girls were influenced by your sis

me, my sister used to dress me up when i was 5 she is 5 yrs older she did this till i was 10. when i was 13 i asked her to do it again she was a little freaked out but did it anyway she still dresses me to this day.

Elinor
09-25-2004, 04:01 AM
No I was never that lucky! She never knew I wore her skirts when she not at home.

Jill
09-25-2004, 07:26 AM
My sisters did yes, inadvertantly. They dressed me up when I was younger cause they thought it was funny and later when I was a young teenager, I decided to put their clothes on cause I remembered what it was like when they did it to me.

sissigirl
09-25-2004, 11:44 PM
yes i was dressed up by my older sis at a very young age its amazing to me how this ? came up not only do I love to dress as a woman but I love to be treated like one I have desired to be a girl since I first saw my sister naked when she was in blossoming my wardrode is mostly female and I would rather it be that way just need to find a steady boy friend

babe4life
09-26-2004, 12:27 AM
Nope, no sisters influenced my dressing :). Quite logical for an only child ;)

Danny
09-26-2004, 12:36 AM
Perhaps you could say that my older sister had an influence...but it was entirely without her knowledge. I discovered the wonderful items in her lingerie drawer when I was 12 and had lots of fun wearing her clothing until I left home for college 6 years later. Then I had to start buying my own wardrobe.