PDA

View Full Version : This word NEVER...

Wildaboutheels
06-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Anytime there is a thread mixing/involving orgasms with CDing, [or what is just one thing that CAN/might happen while "dressed"] inevitably there will be one or two responses very close to OR exactly "it has never been sexual for me". I have no reason not to believe that...

My question is, when folks say that, do you mean not EVER had an even ONE orgasm while wearing any female articles? An easy guess is that you MIGHT be someone who has transitioned or wants to or is on that course? And/or that you are not or were not in any way turned on by looking at females?

Anyone who has read Mars/Venus or has had more than a couple of LTRs realizes that FEmales are far more likely to MISuse two words in particular. Never and Always.

"We never go out to eat" or "you always work late".

Certainly no one here would try to make a case that the words never or always can have different meanings to different people? Except _______ of course.

Yet more "well spoken" GGs arriving with the age old question WHY prompts this question.

I Am Paula
06-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Okay, that started in one place, wound around a bit, and ended elsewhere. Is your question about malapropism (using the wrong word), or orgasm?

Beverley Sims
06-26-2013, 10:22 AM
I preface situations like this with rarely or sometimes I do avoid the word never unless it is something I would not do.
For instance I have never robbed a bank but I have stolen the occasional ballpoint pen from work.
These days I rarely argue with my wife, why, because she wins often.
As for ignoring a beautiful girl walking by..... Never!

PaulaQ
06-26-2013, 10:24 AM
I guess I'd have to ask why having orgasms while dressed vs not having them is even an issue? I know you like debunking forum myths wild, and in my opinion this is one of the bigger ones.

Who decided this mattered?
Some psychologist who doesn't really understand us?
Some transwoman who decided that only straight girls with a certain set of symptoms (hers) are really trans?

In my personal experience, this question is meaningless - or rather, the commonly accepted implications of the answers to this question are just flat wrong.

Or perhaps I misunderstood your question, lol.

Debra Russell
06-26-2013, 11:35 AM
what's the point and why?........................Debra

KellyJameson
06-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Thank you for this thread. It allowed a realization as I reflect back over my life that allowed one more piece of the puzzle to click into place.

I have NEVER found female clothing EROTIC.

I often find the clothing BEAUTIFUL

It is strange to learn something about yourself that has always been there but not noticed.

I have used the clothing to be erotic to others and would look at myself when dressed with an eye to this.

I should have made this connection a long time ago but I did not.

Ressie
06-26-2013, 01:10 PM
My ex-wife used NEVER in an attempt to manipulate. "You never take me dancing on a Wednesday night"... this ALWAYS started an argument. My previous SO would say "Hey, why don't we go out dancing someplace tonight?" which USUALLY resulting in the two of us going out.

Lorileah
06-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Seems a bit silly to pick on a word. This would be like asking if anyone ever had an orgasm while clothed. The implication you are seeking is, is there anyone who never found the act of dressing erotic in itself.
:brolleyes:

Wildaboutheels
06-27-2013, 12:19 AM
Is it possible if not PROBABLE that many who "knew" they were in the wrong body from an early age, dressed as the opposite sex as much as their own individual journeys would allow but were not turned on by the clothes and/or the "presentation"?

The answer is obvious if one pays attention to who posts what here and what they have done/are doing to "rectify" the error.

ReineD
06-27-2013, 12:28 AM
Some people are asexual. There's a wonderful forum where they hang out, and they even have non-sexual fetishes. :)

DianeDeBris
06-27-2013, 12:43 AM
Okay, that started in one place, wound around a bit, and ended elsewhere. Is your question about malapropism (using the wrong word), or orgasm?

Hhhhmmmm . . . . now I find myself pondering the possibility of experiencing a malaprorgasm.

Lucy_Bella
06-27-2013, 01:25 AM
Anytime there is a thread mixing/involving orgasms with CDing, [or what is just one thing that CAN/might happen while "dressed"] inevitably there will be one or two responses very close to OR exactly "it has never been sexual for me". I have no reason not to believe that...

Wild,

I have no reason not to believe that also... Because I know that there are different reasons why people dress opposite of "Sex" they was born as...Most here can care less why other people may dress .. It is the same assumption we all dress for the same reasons and it has to be fun so.. Don't ruin it by throwing in silly little orgasms .. I dress only for the attraction of the clothes and what they represent while the majority here dress to express.. But GG's dress cause it's illegal to run around naked in public here in the states so.. Other than that I am sure unless its worth the effort to dress to the nines, GG's with no G.I.D. are very happy in a t-shirt and sweats.

But this isn't about GG's this is about dressing like one and why, when you wasn't born as one..This is about if you truly feel feminine what does the clothing have to do with it? Maybe to pass? Maybe to feel Feminine? But it sure isn't feeling attractive enough to have an orgasm FROM wearing the clothing....