PDA

View Full Version : If Only...

Aly Cat
06-26-2013, 02:19 PM
So i was scrolling through my secret womens fashion page i made on pinterest and seriously, if you all could see that page you would seriously have a field day! Just scrolling through makes me excited and want to get dressed up lol. I wish i could share it with you all. Does anyone else use pinterest to get fashion, makeup, and style tips? My secret page has so much of it, its wonderful!

Cheryl123
06-26-2013, 02:39 PM
Hi Eva Lynn ... wish you could share it too. But is it not possible to start a Pinterest page under you feminine name?

Aly Cat
06-26-2013, 02:50 PM
Im not opposed to sharing the info, i just didnt want to break rules and also didnt know if anyone used pinterest. Also, if anyone wanted me to share it with them, i would want them to PM me rather than give their info publicly.

Beverley Sims
06-26-2013, 10:33 PM
I would have thought you could go stealth and under cover.
Get another email address and have a completely female identity.

Aly Cat
06-26-2013, 11:18 PM
I actually do have a stealth account that i use to promote my outfits i create on polyvore. That's how i get the word out on my outfits. Lol i need a third account for all my femme stuff. It would just suck to have to rebuild the collection of pins back up. I'll figure something out. In the meantime, if anyone wants to see the collection of pins, just PM me your pintrest info and I'll add you to my list of people who can view the folder.

AmyGaleRT
06-26-2013, 11:46 PM
I have a Pinterest linked in my signature, Eva, but I'm still figuring it out. :)

- Amy

Aly Cat
06-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Hey Amy, i tried to send you an invite to the secret board but its not finding you. Its stupid because im able to find you in the search, but not when i invite. Can you pm me the email you used with pinterest? Thats the only other way i can add you. Well see if that works. I saw the dresses you pinned too btw. Very cute!

AmyGaleRT
06-27-2013, 10:28 PM
I think we got it now, Eva, I found your invite. :)

- Amy

Aly Cat
06-28-2013, 12:18 AM
I got you added!

SUCCESS!

noeleena
06-28-2013, 03:22 AM
Hi,

Is it a bit like flickr if so i cant get in there any more, & facebook seems to be the door to get in,

...noeleena...

Aly Cat
06-28-2013, 08:55 AM
Pintrest isnt really like fliker per say. Its more like a giant catalog of everything from food recipes to clothing, travel, and fashion. It literally has everything. What you do is create boards that you add stuff to. Like i have a board for food, architecture, science, mens fashion, etc. Then i have a few secret boards that only people i choose can see/edit. I have one for tattoos my sister wants, and another for my womens fashion, makeup application tips, and all the femme stuff i like. Pintrest is super addictive and lots of fun. Worth checking out...if nothing more, for all the cute fashion stuff!

docrobbysherry
06-28-2013, 10:44 AM
Thanks for explaining Pinterest, Eva. I'd never heard of it. Sounds interesting. But, I don't have time to be on my computer more just now.