PDA

View Full Version : Forgetting about my breastforms

CynthiaD
06-26-2013, 05:54 PM
I used to have a recurring nightmare about showing up someplace and realizing I'd forgotten to take off my breastforms. (This has changed from a nightmare to a good dream, but never mind.) Perhaps some of you have had similar dreams.

But let's suppose that the shoe was on the other foot, and it was the other guy who forgot to take off his forms. Who would you like to see "accidentally" wearing breastforms? Personally, I would love to see Obama, or any other male president, deliver the State of the Union address wearing a set of double-D's.

Beverley Sims
06-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Cynthia,
Nothing like letting your imagination run rampant.
Some of our politicians would have an improved look if they wore forms. :)

Jess6887
06-27-2013, 04:51 AM
I can't forget my DD's are on I worry about makeup tho

erickka
06-27-2013, 05:38 AM
"Some of our politicians would have an improved look if they wore forms."

I'm glad they don't.....They don't need to advertise!

Kate Simmons
06-27-2013, 08:13 AM
I think Michelle would take exception to Barry trying to "upstage" her in that respect. :heehee: Really though it would never happen to me as when I'm done with mine I put 'em back in the box until next time. :)

linda allen
06-27-2013, 09:38 AM
My wife seems to be afraid that I will forget and answer the door wearing my "boobs". I doubt that will happen although I have forgotten about female rings and earrings once or twice.

As for seeing the president wearing breast forms, I would sooner not see him at all.

Trishpdxcd2
06-27-2013, 10:04 AM
I always have all kinds of dreams where I am out partially dressed...

Krista1985
06-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Yes I have had this exact dream many, many times.

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I sleep with them on almost nightly. But in most of the dreams, I am with friends or family doing something or another and then notice suddenly that I have my boobs on. I'll try to hide them by turning around or holding something over them. Sometimes the people that are in the dream with me will notice and ask about them, and I try to play it off as no big deal. Other times they will seem not to notice and the dream progresses more or less 'normally.'

I wear them so often that sometimes when they are off, I can still feel them hanging off of me and have to look down to make doubly sure they are not there.

Hmm... Good question about who I would like to see forget that they had their forms on...

I'd have to go with a high-profile member of an organized religion that professes to be against LGBT lifestyles. An intolerant Reverend, Mullah, Ayatollah, Rabi, Bishop, Lama, Guru or Nabob. Or a stuffy, overpaid high executive strutting into a board room for a meeting without realizing that he is sporting chesticles.

Kelly DeWinter
06-27-2013, 06:42 PM
Cynthia, Have you considered your nightmare to dream may be a variation of the classic Undressed Freudian interpretation ?

Underwear

To dream that you are in your underwear signifies a situation that has created a loss of respect for you. Alternatively, it symbolizes some aspect of yourself that is private. If you feel ashamed of being seen in your underwear, then it indicates your hesitance in revealing your true feelings, attitudes, and other hidden habits/ideas. If you are not bothered by being in your underwear, then it suggests that you are ready to reveal or expose something that was previously hidden.

To dream that you are not wearing any underwear signifies fear that your secrets will be revealed.

To dream that someone is in their underwear signifies an embarrassing and inexplicable situation. Alternatively, the dream means that you are seeing this person for who he or she really is.

To see dirty or torn underwear suggests that you are not comfortable in your own skin and have feelings of inadequacy. You are uncomfortable about your sexuality and are overly critical about yourself.

mikiSJ
06-27-2013, 08:33 PM
I have the opposite problem!

I am visiting a new girlfriend tomorrow and have packed everything (I HOPE I HAVE PACKED EVERYTHING) I need for Miki!

Just so you understand my concerns: I have gone to a motorcycle race and forgot my motorcycle (don't ask, please), and, I have gone skiing and forgotten my skis. (...and that was when I was in my twenties!)

So, I am not concerned about leaving my forms on; I am concerned about leaving them home!!!!!!

docrobbysherry
06-27-2013, 08:37 PM
I used to have a recurring nightmare about showing up someplace and realizing I'd forgotten to take off my breastforms. (This has changed from a nightmare to a good dream, but never mind.) Perhaps some of you have had similar dreams.

But let's suppose that the shoe was on the other foot, and it was the other guy who forgot to take off his forms. Who would you like to see "accidentally" wearing breastforms? Personally, I would love to see Obama, or any other male president, deliver the State of the Union address wearing a set of double-D's.
Uh, no. He's NOT that cute! Breast forms not withstanding!

The guy I enjoy seeing in breast forms is ME!

Deborah Kaye
06-28-2013, 05:28 AM
Since I often dress while away from home, I do fear forgetting my forms though I have everything else with me (dress, makeup, hair brush, hair accessories, purse and girly wristwatch. However, I did go grocery shopping one day in drab after being dressed earlier in the day and found to my astonishment near the checkout that I had not changed watches, so had to wonder if anyone else had noticed the girly watch on my arm rather than guy watch or none at all!

Princess Chantal
06-28-2013, 08:54 AM
My partner forgot to wear her boobies twice during our outtings and one friend in the crossdressing group forgot to put hers on for a meeting. I doubt that I would every forget take off or put on mine

Shananigans
06-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Charlie Sheen or Justin Bieber...

I have a recurring dream that I wake up with a penis. I just "wake up" in my dream and boom...it's there. The rest of the dream is spent wondering how I am supposed to pee, telling my SO that I now have a penis...and, recently, I had a dream I woke up with a penis, and I called my doctor (not to ask why the heck I suddenly have a penis...lol oh no) to ask if I need special underwear for support. Apparently, support is a big issue for my psyche.

Apparently, these dreams are common. My best friend called me up one day to share her penis dream...and, recently, she had another one and she said that she was with me trying on skinny jeans...and, she was really worried about how they looked on her, but I told her that she should cut her hair and be a young David Bowie. It actually sounded like something I would say...I approved of her dream version of me.

I've also dreamt of my SO crossdressed a few times. He has recently inherited a lot of awesome clothes...my old clothes. And in my dream he is all like, "But you should be happy you're a size 4...aww, you're a skinny bitch! I'm jealous...but, doesn't this dress look awesome on me? Who is it? Marc Jacobs? Never heard of him." And, I died inside.

...Wait, nvm, I think that was real life lol.

But, even non-CDs dream about your breast forms. I had a dream that my SO dropped his breast form and by some weird dream physics, it landed on the floor, bounced, and flew out a window...then, it got ran over by a car. And, my SO was so crushed by his crushed boob that I got a water balloon and drew a nipple on it and told him that "these things happen, it will be okay."

Because, obviously, that happens all of the time.

Probably happens as often as Charlie Sheen in breast forms, but I know Charlie would rock it. He'd probably say some really vulgar things...grab them...and, we'd all say we hate him, but love him just a little bit for it.

LilSissyStevie
06-28-2013, 03:50 PM
I never dream that I have a body. At least I never see it. My dreams are like movies and I'm the camera. The closest I came was one time I had a nightmare about a fiery stone monkey that was trying to chop my head off with a sword. He swung and hit me on the side of my face with the flat side of the sword. I could see the blood that gushed out of my nose and mouth so it implied I had a body and wasn't just a "presence."