PDA

View Full Version : Shorts in summer

joan47
06-27-2013, 12:37 PM
I have started to wear white junior shorts shorts in male mode with a fem T, no bra, but I have very thin arched eyebrows that I pencil in, and wear lip gloss and heart shpaed ear rings and long arylic nails, and painted toe nails and one sandals. I even got pair of white shorts with the zipper in the back that I love to wear, hopefully everyone will know that I am a real sissy. Does anyone like to go out this way, sort of a feminine sissy boy??

Beverley Sims
06-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Not for me Joan, I feel it attracts too much attention.
If you are cool with it ok.
Do what pleases you

linda allen
06-27-2013, 12:49 PM
.............. Does anyone like to go out this way, sort of a feminine sissy boy??

Nope. I am not a "feminine sissy boy".

If I'm going out as a female, it's all the way. Otherwise, I'm a male. Well, I may be wearing panties and a bra that can't be seen, and women's jeans that are not obviously women's jeans, but otherwise I'm a male.

Kate Simmons
06-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Guess not if you don't mind being reviled and perhaps being beaten up by so called "real men" out there. Personally, I'd probably reserve something like that for when I go to my local LGBT club. Even then one may need to be able to "hold their own". :)

Majella St Gerard
06-27-2013, 02:13 PM
I dress like that most of the time, today I wore girls cuffed short shorts a uni-sex tee, girls rings toes painted and flip flops. That is the way I feel most comfortable. Since I don't dress to pass, I wear whatever I want to at the moment, I usually mix the two genders. Sometimes I dress all femme, but I don't wear a wig, I do not try to pass myself off as a female, I am clearly a man in womens clothes. The people that know me say I pull off the look very well.

Jamie001
06-27-2013, 07:15 PM
My normal presentation is as a feminine male. If you want everyone to know that you are a real sissy, then you should wear very noticeable lipstick and either bright red or hot pink nail polish on your fingernails and toenails. There will be no doubt.

I Am Paula
06-27-2013, 09:53 PM
Guess not if you don't mind being reviled and perhaps being beaten up by so called "real men" out there. Personally, I'd probably reserve something like that for when I go to my local LGBT club. Even then one may need to be able to "hold their own". :)

Jeezus! Where do you live? And why would you stay there?

Joan47- Why not put on some boobs and makeup. You're almost there anyway? Still, whatever floats your boat.

Jenniferathome
06-27-2013, 10:11 PM
So you want to be thought of as a "sissy boy"? Meaning that wearing what you want is not the point but you want the "recognition" that you are a "sissy"? Wow, I got nothing.

joan47
06-29-2013, 08:57 AM
Well, I do dress up with wig and evrything else very often, I don't know if I am a true sissy but I just feel 100% feminine and don't mind if people see me as feminine

linda allen
06-29-2013, 10:02 AM
Well, I do dress up with wig and evrything else very often, I don't know if I am a true sissy but I just feel 100% feminine and don't mind if people see me as feminine

Perhaps you are applying the term "sissy boy" differently than I would. I dress female often also, but when I'm out as a male, I'm out as a male. Never half and half. Never with lipstick and makeup unless I'm presenting as a female with female clothing, a wig, breast forms, etc.

I don't think of myself as a "sissy". At my age, I cannot think of myself as a "boy" either. ;)

Monique53
06-29-2013, 10:30 AM
I agree with tgirlceleste. If you are going out like that, wear a bra and forms to at least have a more feminine shape.

Monique