PDA

View Full Version : Does she know something?

Molly Wells
06-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Last week at church I was helping in the sound booth. My fem side is not known in this part of my life.
There was a lady also in the sound booth at one of the computers. One of the lady back up singers came into the booth to ask a question. She was wearing some really pretty high heels. The lady at the computer saw the heels and turned to me with a big smile, pointing at the shoes and giving a thumbs up. She was nodding her head and saying "wow, those are great heels!"
Made me wonder if she has a "sixth sense" about my fem side.

Molly

linda allen
06-27-2013, 07:00 PM
I doubt it. She probably thought you, as a guy, would like seeing a woman in heels.

mikiSJ
06-27-2013, 08:29 PM
I doubt it. She probably thought you, as a guy, would like seeing a woman in heels.

Sometimes a comment is just a comment! Just smile!

docrobbysherry
06-27-2013, 08:41 PM
1. She knows!

2. She's completely clueless!

Choose the answer u prefer, Molly. Or, ask her. Because we don't know!

Leona
06-27-2013, 08:55 PM
She wanted you to wear those for her. In effect, she was hitting on you.

RADER
06-27-2013, 09:02 PM
Next time break the ice by asking the lady who was wearing the heals.
"Where did you get them"
Now see what happens.
Rader

Molly Wells
06-27-2013, 10:40 PM
I really think the answer is that she really liked the shoes and was innocently sharing. So, yes I did just smile and enjoyed the moment.
Molly

Beverley Sims
06-28-2013, 01:40 AM
I think it was just a positive remark on someone else's appearance.
She thought she looked good and was looking for tacit agreement from you.

bimini1
06-28-2013, 10:04 AM
I think because we CD we draw these energies towards us unbeknownst to the person saying it.

Jorja
06-28-2013, 10:14 AM
Sometimes a comment is just a comment. But sometimes we unconsciously give off signals. Maybe your eyes brightened when you saw the heels or maybe you gave a big smile. One never knows for sure. Feel good because you were included in a moment that few other men would have been in the same situation.

CassandraSmith
06-28-2013, 10:29 AM
It's probably more about her sense that you're safe to talk to about stuff like that. In a sense, that's a sort of knowing but I don't think they know how deep our appreciation goes or the direction it goes.

Sabrina133
06-28-2013, 12:11 PM
A few weeks ago while in total male mode, i was dining with a female client when i saw another diner stand up with her date to walk out. She was gorgeous and wore a very tight red dress and killer heels. I reflexively looked at the woman and gave a what i thought was a quick and secret admiring look up and down. WIthout missing a beat, my client said "Wow, she is gorgeous and that dress is to die for." My client doesn't know i dress (or anyway, hasn't acknowledged it) so i think she was just commenting on what we both saw -- a beautiful woman in a very attractive outfit. I suspect your friend was simply doing the same.