PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas?

Tiffany Tuesday
12-19-2005, 12:53 PM
Hiya,

Darlena asked if i might start a new a thread on this subject, and I am delighted to do so. I put it here coz i guess she is wanting us to talk more about feminine things than world peace and stuff but hey it is a very good question... what do you want for Christmas?

Julie
12-19-2005, 01:01 PM
I want to de-program my kids so they remember who their father really is.
I want those who infected their minds to put an egg in their shoe and beat it
I want all the ignoramuses to make like a tree and leave
And oh, yeah, I want a choo-choo train that puffs smoke and whistles. :p

Darlena
12-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Thanks Tiffany! I really didn't know how to start a thread back then. You, by the way, are #1 on my list! You are so cute! And...oh! that's right, this is suppose to be about what I want for Christmas. Well..,I could always use a crate of pantyhose. Then there is the make up. And I've always wanted an authentic French Maid uniform. More panties of course. Especially the frilly rhumba type. Some Channel#5. New heels & flat heel boots. A new baby doll nightie. And some new bracelets. Thanks for asking Sweetheart. Love+hugs+kisses,

Wendy me
12-19-2005, 01:16 PM
what i want simple so simple............

1`) the closed minds to open .....

2) all lables to be gone .....

3) free will............

4) people to accpete the fact that we are all diffrent and that is ok to be who you are....

5) those black strappy heels at famous foot wear ( thay are to die for ).......

JoAnnDallas
12-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Julie.....

And oh, yeah, I want a choo-choo train that puffs smoke and whistles.

I already have this one.

JoAnn

Stormgirl
12-19-2005, 01:28 PM
my twin silver bars

I actually want to be happy for christmas but that won't happen,always spent Christmas alone since 2003.

Anita Mae GG
12-19-2005, 01:42 PM
If I could have one thing for Xmas related to this topic ...I would want to erase all the pain and fear my husband has ever felt when dealing with CDing.
;)

ladyinblack
12-19-2005, 01:47 PM
I would love for my girlfriend to accept that I like to barrow her clothes.
I would also like to have the courage to take my first step out side

Darlena
12-19-2005, 01:49 PM
CD Interest, you area rare gem indeed! I can only wish to have a significant other like you!

Dixie Darling
12-19-2005, 01:53 PM
If I received only ONE thing for Christmas, and it could be whatever I wanted, it would be the recognition of my NEED to dress (and the subsequent acceptance of same) frokm my wife. No other gift would mean as much, and it would be the "gift that keeps on giving".

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

heathr1
12-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Simply one thing...

Happiness for everyone.

For me, seeing my nephew and niece open their presents will be the best part.

Julie
12-19-2005, 02:24 PM
If I could have one thing for Xmas related to this topic ...I would want to erase all the pain and fear my husband has ever felt when dealing with CDing.
;)

That is so sweet! If you weren't married I'd kiss ya! :ld:

Bonnie D
12-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Excellent gift, Tamm!

Do you mean, though, from the public or from you? The public will still take a while, if it was from you then your acceptance and assistance from now on will help to erase the past and will be a great gift to him (her) as well as to yourself.

Bonnie

BeckyAnderson
12-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Mine is simple....I would wish for my wife's acceptance of my feminine side.

Hugs and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Becky

RenaCD
12-19-2005, 03:23 PM
Right On Girls What a Great Christmas that would be!! Wendy just one pair of Shoes!! Dixie I'm with you girl! Oh yeh and Pantyhose that dosen't bunch.
LOL I'd wear it anyway

Katie Ashe
12-19-2005, 03:28 PM
I got these early for X-Mas. These were my :gift:
9-2-5 'Olivia' Comfort Pumps from JCPenny. :cheer:

But I'm working on getting a Skirt Suit.

Emily Howard
12-19-2005, 04:02 PM
I want a french knicker set that I spied in Brown Thomas last week.

GirlyGirl
12-19-2005, 04:19 PM
1-Peace on Earth

2-Good will for all

3-A nice set of fake boobs

GG

Deidra Cowen
12-19-2005, 05:37 PM
LOL...put me down for boobies, lasor hair-removal, some new wigs, cloths...

:eek:

Kera_dove
12-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Me it will have to be a chance to wear a dress to a new years eve party ((I can get that early right?)) And Cheese

Lots of cheese.

:be: ~Kera

Lissa Stevens
12-19-2005, 06:26 PM
I really can't add anything that you gurls have not already wished for except I wish that all of your hopes aqnd dreams come true. :gh:

Daphne Renee
12-19-2005, 09:16 PM
My wishes arent much different than you girls.. well I still like cold hard ca$h.. :D
1 I would like my wife to be more understanding..
2 to be able to go out dressed whenever I wanted
3 to have have friends like you girls offline.. :)

JennyCD
12-19-2005, 09:20 PM
For everyone to get everything they need, and most of what they want.

gennee
12-19-2005, 09:52 PM
1. Peace on earth.

2. For transgender violence to stop.

3. To go out dressed as a woman.

4. A lavender night gown.

5. A red dress.

Gennee :rose2:

Sharon
12-19-2005, 10:04 PM
1-- permanent facial hair removal;
2-- lowered hair line;
3-- and all that peace, love, and understanding stuff, too :)

AliciaSL
12-19-2005, 10:07 PM
I wish for many things. I desire more. Yet the one thing I want the most I can not touch nor find at the store. Still I see and wish to have. Love.
Love is what I have to give. And I offer you this love, and wish for all to have more.

Christmas never meant much to me, just another day. Yet still I feel the warmth of the season and the warmth of all your hearts.

Find peace in your heart and love in your life and keep passing it on.. It helps everyone..

Lovingly presented to all
Marry Christmas

Alicia

Sarahgurl371
12-19-2005, 10:18 PM
All I really want is like so many of us. I just want my wife to love and accept me for me. I would be so happy with that gift. Its kinda like the last scene in the movie "Normal" The night before SRS the wife gives her husband her love and acceptance, its just kinda implied. If that scene doesn't bring tears to your eyes....

Now as for stuff.... well who am I Kidding. You all no that we need lots and lots of girl stuff. Somehow I don't think that there will be any presents under the tree for Tammy. But there is always hope!

ericalynne
12-19-2005, 10:52 PM
i totally agree with all you lovely sisters...i would love all the things mentioned...but most of all i woud wish for is that every one in the world would have a warm place to live, a warm body to love and be loved, three meals a day, freedom from poverty and political oppression...the world is so filled with hate...i would wish for hatred to be eliminated and for love to supplant it...i would wish for understanding and acceptance and love...those in this world who have nothing seem to suffer the most devestating losses...i woud wish that they would have all the things that we who are so much more fortunate have...i wish for love and happiness for all people...this is my christmas wish...love ericalynne

Veronica E. Scott
12-19-2005, 10:54 PM
To All Marry Christmas.

What I would like for Christmas would be an excepting wife who not only loves me but the me she refuses to know even though we are one in the same.

For all the Girles in this community to get exactly what they want.
An end to world Hunger and not have one child go to bed hungary.
world peace where everyone could be what ever they wanted to be.
win the lottery and go shopping ooh ya.

Sarahgurl371
12-19-2005, 10:55 PM
All most forgot. A little self acceptance and inner peace would be great!

Abby Lauren
12-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Tamm
Your beautiful words have touched my heart very deeply. God bless you. I couldn't wish for anything more than your sentiments.

kittypw GG
12-20-2005, 12:42 AM
I would like for my husband to care enough about me to be a man just as much as I care about him dressing nice and sexy.

jenny_cheerleader
12-20-2005, 05:36 AM
christmas,

well there are 2 catagories here i guess

emotional

-the courage to tell my girlfriend
-for my girlfriend to accept me
-for me to be able to be who i am

actual items (CD-i will never get them as gifts)

thigh boots
knee boots
cheer uniforms
a princess dress

and as for my life...

the ultimate gift would be a pair of real breasts, etc.

Anima-87-388
12-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Silly Stuff;
1. I want my speeding ticket off my record :(
2. A turbocharged bmw m5
3. Female insurance rates :p

Even Sillier Stuff;
1. A significant other to share every day with
2. A significant other to share every hour with :angel:
3. A significant other to share every second with :p

Completely Super Seriously I just want a giant hello kitty doll from the mall :)
(world peace is also nice though)

Happy Holidays everyone!

Christina Nicole
12-20-2005, 11:01 AM
I have a great wife, who simply does not like my CDing. I can deal with that. I can go out and pass OK, so that's OK. Sure it would be nice to pass as a pretty woman than a plain one, but passing is passing and that is fine. So since I don't need any of that TG stuff either a Lancair PropJet (http://www.lancair-kits.com/Lancair_PropJet.html) if a single or a Super SkyRocket (http://www.superskyrocket.com/pages/super_skyrocket.htm) if twins would be fine. Getting around CDing with my wife is easy. Getting around buying one of these is hard.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Angela Burke
12-20-2005, 11:13 AM
A small jar of marmalade.

Love Angela XX

Anita Mae GG
12-20-2005, 11:58 AM
:crying: :crying: :crying:
Excellent gift, Tamm!

Do you mean, though, from the public or from you? The public will still take a while, if it was from you then your acceptance and assistance from now on will help to erase the past and will be a great gift to him (her) as well as to yourself.

Bonnie

I'd want to erase the pain he has had to deal with in regard to non acceptance from ex girlfriends and the public, I DO NOT see this as a tragedy at all and for him to feel fearful and hurt because of this .....it breaks my heart...it really does.

Dayna
12-20-2005, 12:53 PM
I think Santa already knows what I want... add a couple of pounds of Kona beans to the list and I am set.

Merry Christmas, all!

SandraInHose
12-20-2005, 05:17 PM
My wishes arent much different than you girls.. well I still like cold hard ca$h.. :D
1 I would like my wife to be more understanding..
2 to be able to go out dressed whenever I wanted
3 to have have friends like you girls offline.. :)

Perfect answer, Candy! I'd even put them in the same order, too!

What a less-stressful life I would have if these three wishes were to come true. Heck, I'd settle for even ONE of them to come true! :)

Candy Heels
12-20-2005, 05:53 PM
I really hope that Santa knows I want these heels. And if he can't bring them at least he could tell me where I can buy them:)

Julie York
12-20-2005, 06:36 PM
I would like for my husband to care enough about me to be a man just as much as I care about him dressing nice and sexy.

Ah to hell with it. I have enough panties (nearly).

So I hope kittypw gets what she wants.

MsEva
12-20-2005, 08:04 PM
True enough Julie.. she seems to be hurting. Many of us are, I am not sure if any present is going to take that away for very long. I guess I am a guilty of self absoption as the next girl, there is a lot of pain out there, from starvation, to the floods of this year, to loved ones not returning from battle alive. I am a pretty blessed individual. I think my present will be to spend at least one more holiday with my parents while they are still alive and well, have a cup of Christmas cheer with my dear wife, daughter, my brother and hi family (i will be silently saying a blessing for each of you my sisters) and a safe trip back home.

God bless.

Eva

Sarahgurl371
12-20-2005, 09:41 PM

Kittypw,
I hope you and your husband work it out and have a pleasant holiday. Maybe the spirit of giving will grab ahold of you both, and you can just enjoy each others company for a while. Sometimes I just really try hard to put this all away for a while, it can be so overwhelming. And If I can do that, pretty sure most others can as well. Last night I just rolled over and held her for a while, It didn't solve anything, but it sure felt nice.:)

God Bless.

susancheerleader
12-20-2005, 09:59 PM
I wouldn't mind a few new skirts. (Those are my "thing" to wear!)
And since it is winter in Maine... COLD.... I want some tights too.
I also would like some REAL womens shoes. (So far I haven't doen well getting this on my own) and most of all. A full and compleat womens makeover with all the trimmings.
I don't know how to fully dress up on my own, so having someone do a makeover and showing me how to do this and that would be wonderful!

Angela Burke
12-20-2005, 10:12 PM
What I'd really like would be an indivdually made, one-off skirt suit and an origional evening dress.
And, as it's my present I'm also having some very expensive underwear.
And much more importantly, love, health, and happiness to you lot!
Merry Christmas girls.

Love Angela XX

ReginaK
12-20-2005, 10:22 PM
A pretty face and a smaller waist. A boob job would be nice too. :o

franny
12-21-2005, 12:30 AM
To be a woman 24/7 for a good man

tiffiany
12-21-2005, 01:40 AM
To be able to trully accept who I am, to have the courage to stand up to my parents, best friend and tell them everything. To not care about what other people think and be out living life like I should be.

Michelle Hart
12-21-2005, 02:10 AM
the blue pill.................wait................the red one...............well....

uhh,

oh dam just give me both!

Kimberly
12-21-2005, 02:40 PM
a private shopping spree around the city perhaps?? No un-friendly interruptions garenteed ;)

Jerigirl
12-21-2005, 02:44 PM
For me, a pair of nice breasts so that my bras fit me better. And maybe a pretty bra/panty set in pink.

Kiss,
Jeri Girl

Tracy Lynn
12-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Some pretty jewelry.

and

That all of you get the love and support you deserve from family and friends.

Merry Christmas.

suzy
12-21-2005, 03:03 PM
All I want is my two front teeth..............lolol..and oh ya....

Just that, "Why can't we all just get along??"

after that a pink baby doll and a tube of lipstick would trip my trigger!

Hugs and kisses....

Merry Christmas to all!!

;)

ronda
12-21-2005, 03:53 PM
what do i want for christmas? for all the childern of the world to feel the joy of christmas so that they all know they are loved

FionaAlexis
12-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Ah! Christmas – when we celebrate the birth of the Coca Cola Marketing Division.

What would I like for Christmas, Tiffany?

Actually, I haven’t had much luck with getting what I want. A few years back my partner said I was difficult to get a present for and I said ‘But I’m easy – just a small gift that says something about me and how you feel’ She got me a copy of Germaine Greer’s ‘The Female Eunuch’ with question mark over the ‘female’.

At my next birthday same thing ‘you’re so difficult to buy for….’ I said ‘really I’m so easy to please – I just love red – something to bring out my femininity’ She got me six months supply of Special K.

I thought I really need to be less subtle. So the next Christmas when the question came up I dug out my Life magazine book with famous photos and pointed at the classic pics of Tippi Hedren from Hitchcock’s the ‘Birds’ – and then I flipped over to a Jane Russell photo – the one where she’s lying in the haystack in an off the shoulder boho outfit. "I love this ‘50s stuff’ " I said. I ‘d love to have that look. So she bought me ten packets of bird seed and two bales of sugar cane straw – with a card that said when I’m finished using the straw for photos can I put it around the roses in the front garden.

For my 50th birthday – same question - I thought I need to be a little more specific. I said I’d like a cute little French outfit to do the cleaning around the house. She gave me a Dustbuster with a card saying ‘sorry all these gadgets are made in China now’.

What would I like for Christmas? Nah! lets not go there.

Fiona xx

freshfrankie
12-21-2005, 05:33 PM
The thing I would love most would be for my ex-wife. Permenant laryngitis and memory lose so she would forget how to dial my phone number. Hugs and Merry Christmas and happy New Year.Big hugs.

Love
Jeannie

PS -What's the differance between a pit bull and an ex-wife? The pit bull eventually let's go!