PDA

View Full Version : Female Phone Advice....FREE!!!

Darlena
12-19-2005, 01:32 PM
I called an old friend yesterday and this friendly female voice answered. She remembered me from somewhere and asked me what I've been up to lately. So I told her that I had been out that night `en femme'. She got really interested at that point and pressed me for more details. So I told her the particulars. Now her and I (evidently) are going to call each other for more "Girl talk". She wants to give me tips on how to comport myself more ladylike. And I always welcome that kind of input. She is real sweet about the whole thing. It is truely amazing how many GGs are willing to share with us T-girls.So, I'm calling her again tonight for more advice. I actually can't wait.(Squeeeel!) Love+ kisses,

Billijo49504
12-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Wow, that's fantastic. Hope you have a new friend there. Maybe she will also go shopping with you. Have fun...BJ

Darlena
12-19-2005, 05:40 PM
Yes Billie, She is a Real sweetheart. And georgeous to boot! A young one who has a real grip on how to be a woman. And she wants to give me pointers. I hope we can connect in a viable way. Nothing superficial mind you. She seems interested in how the other half lives. Plus I'm always interested in a GGs input. Love to you,

Sophia Rearen
12-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Darlena,
Screw the phone. Go see her!

DanaJ
12-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Darlena,
Screw the phone.Sophia - I've heard of phone sex before, but wow! :D

Good for you Darlena, always fun to play at being all girly with understanding GGs :)

Lissa Stevens
12-19-2005, 06:24 PM
You are so lucky!!!!!!! I wish my wife could understand and at least be ok with my crossdressing. For the timebeing I will have to live vicariously through you.

LisaRaye
12-19-2005, 10:36 PM
Darlena I am so happy for you maybe finding a friend for girl talk and tips. I hope you have fun and maybe you and her can go on a shopping spree. I am also lucking my girlfriend is behide me 110%. you go girl.:)

Abby Lauren
12-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey Darlena
We all love hearing about accepting GG's especially when they're friends. I recently came out to a very cute GG friend who couldn't have been more supportive or caring. Interestingly, her sister is an aesthetician who also does laser hair removal. I am seriously considering coming out to her as well. Have to decide first what I'm interested in happening.
Please keep us informed.

Billijo49504
12-20-2005, 02:48 AM
My wife just came out, and told me to get out of my girlie clothes and get to bed. Because it's almost 3 am. But it's fun to play on the puter.:D