PDA

View Full Version : Anyone succesfully limit their crossdressing to lingire?

JuliaC
06-29-2013, 09:10 AM
I am thinking of trying to limit it to lingire just because then it may be easier to find people more accepting....

Jenniferathome
06-29-2013, 09:24 AM
By "people" you mean women? I think lingerie may be amongst the worst part of cross dressing for women. It implies intimacy, the bedroom, sex... For most of the women who have posted here, that is a serious tun off.

How about finding a woman you like, dating a bit, opening up to her honestly and see how that goes? Meeting a woman who can accept cross dressing is no different than meeting any woman. It starts with initial attraction and a first date.

CarlaWestin
06-29-2013, 09:32 AM
Personally, I believe the idea is to explore and not limit. There's just so much to it.

linda allen
06-29-2013, 10:08 AM
If you want, you can limit yourself to whatever you please. You don't need permission from anyone.

If you're thinking of what I consider "underdressing", panties and possible a bra that doesn't show through your outer clothing, then people will accept you the same as if you were wearing men's underwear. That is, until you undress in front of them.

So what are my limits? - Don't let the neighbors or anyone I know see me dressed. I wear women's panties, jeans, and jean shorts almost exclusively in "male mode". I reserve the right to change my limits if I wish.

kimdl93
06-29-2013, 10:12 AM
I agree with Jennifer. Meet, date and build honest and open relationships...then open up about yourself. You'll be surprised at the response.

Deedee Skyblue
06-29-2013, 10:23 AM
Up to you what you want to do. But if you regularly wear a bra under male shirts, sooner or later you will be outed.

Deedee

I Am Paula
06-29-2013, 10:41 AM
I tried , but all the people at Walmart stared at me. It's also not warm enough for Canadian winters. I went home and put some clothes over top eventually.

Lynn Marie
06-29-2013, 11:08 AM
You may have a good point here Julia. Dressing fully with hair and makeup seems to imply going out and that could be terribly embarrassing to just about any woman.

steeve
06-29-2013, 11:54 AM
I am thinking of trying to limit it to lingire just because then it may be easier to find people more accepting....

For me in the workplace i wear the under garments, panties bra hose etc, recently i got 'unmasked' by a female co-worker, I was bending over lifting a box off the floor,and my pink thong showed, later that day she took me on one side and told me that she saw it,and it turned her on,she went on to say that she asked her past boyfriends to wear nighties , panties etc etc, and they all dumped her ,. on the other hand myself and my wife on our recent vacation to Amsterdam, was in a whole new ball park, feeding the ducks in the park,shopping,etc all dressed how i wanted to dress,and no-one dis-accepted me,.

Leona
06-29-2013, 04:55 PM
I tried , but all the people at Walmart stared at me. It's also not warm enough for Canadian winters. I went home and put some clothes over top eventually.

Laughed out loud over this. Thanks. :)

JadeEmber
06-29-2013, 06:50 PM

Without statistics to back this up, I believe that most MTF crossdressers underdress only, purely based on what I've heard. My father only undressed his entire life as far as I know. So it's quite common.

Really, though, I wish I could back in time to when I was nineteen myself and change what I did. I essentially cut it out of my life out for a long, long time, even though I always wanted to. Some people would have rejected me on that basis, I imagine, but I think I would have also opened up earlier to communities that would have been more accepting. I don't regret my choice exactly; life could have been more interesting, however.

In the end, though, don't force anything. Do only what you want to do. There's nothing to feel bad about, but it might require some time to balance out the issues society has created within you, without you realizing that this has happened.

CherylFlint
06-30-2013, 01:30 AM
Really? You want the truth? Absolutely ridiculous.
If you’re going to do it, do it right, and not some half-way measure.
But then I’m not into under dressing, either, so what do I know?
When you first start out, bras and gowns are big on the list, but to spring it on someone else? I’d dress in a blouse and skirt, at least.
The more realistic you look, meaning less like a circus clown with too much lipstick, rouge, eye shadow, wrong color/length wig, too high of heels, to tight and too short of skirt, pads falling out of the bra, the more accepting you’ll be. Trust me on this.
My first date with my wife I told her I was a CD and she asked me to come over to her apartment and dress for her that Saturday morning, which I did.
I dressed in a conservative manner, a grey skirt just above the knees, a long sleeve pink blouse and pearl earrings and necklace. I wore black stockings with black flats.
I think when I first walked into her living room she didn’t know who it was. She was very pleasantly surprised.
I COULD’VE worn my black leather mini-skirt and sheer blouse and black patent 4” heels, but what I did wear was the right choice.
I hope you make the right choice too.

heatherdress
06-30-2013, 02:07 AM
Is it "unsuccessful" to dress in more than lingerie? Success is maybe dressing, looking and feeling the way we want to.

TheMissus
06-30-2013, 07:12 AM
I think most GG's would prefer no CD at all :) So dress as far as you need and limit what you can and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Oh, and be honest with your partner. Always. That's the big one.

Kate's at home
06-30-2013, 07:34 AM
I think, eventually, we all come to a point of dressing to the level we need to. And it may also take years or decades to figure it all out. Life...

Through experience, I've found that when I trust in myself, life brings me what I truly need. Or..."As soon as you quit looking, It'll come around" Lisa Germano

In the meantime...It's hard trying to imagine myself "limiting" myself to underdressing only... ;)

Kate

SheriM
06-30-2013, 09:14 AM
For me, I was an under dresser for a long time, however, it has progressed to the point where I want to go out in public in full female mode, skirt, hose, wig makeup, heels, etc. I was not successful (as you put it) in limiting my desires or actions.
SheriM

Kimberly Kael
06-30-2013, 09:36 AM
I think, eventually, we all come to a point of dressing to the level we need to. And it may also take years or decades to figure it all out.

This certainly mirrors my experience. There's no way to know what will feel right for you without exploring a range of possibilities, but there's no time limit and there are no rules. Many women are largely accepting of minimalist underdressing, in part because there's the implication that nobody else will know.

Beverley Sims
06-30-2013, 01:06 PM
I think acceptance of me wearing frilly knickers is harder than wearing Jeans, top and boots.

Sarah Doepner
06-30-2013, 01:20 PM
Not me. I wasn't satisfied with only undergarments. My destination required a lot more involvement to find what would finally resolve the image in my head with what I was seeing in the mirror. It still needs more work now to meet that demands of that image in the head. Sitting on a bench by a fountain reading a book is something I need to remember doing, not something I imagine will someday happen. However, if you manage to find congruence between that image in your mind and what you expeience when you only wear the skimpy things, more power to you. It will be much simpler and easier to manage than the more expansive things that many of us seem to need.