PDA

View Full Version : Fetish?

JuliaC
06-29-2013, 09:11 AM
would anyone say they have a tranvestic fetish? or a panty fetish? or a lingire fetish

CarlaWestin
06-29-2013, 09:30 AM
Sure, I'll say it! But, why only three?

suzy1
06-29-2013, 09:46 AM
Wikipedia, Sexual fetishism, sexual fixation with objects, body parts, or situations not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature.

So what’s not sexual about lingerie then?:heehee:

docrobbysherry
06-29-2013, 09:54 AM
After Lucy Belle's thread, I'm not sure. No object or particular piece of clothing consistently excites me. It's the final product that blows my hair back!

Let's just say dressing in private quite often turns me on!

SheriM
06-30-2013, 09:26 AM
Yes, I have those. Also skirt, heels and makeup.

LilSissyStevie
06-30-2013, 11:27 AM
I can honestly say that I don't have a fetish for transvestites.:heehee:

Beverley Sims
06-30-2013, 12:53 PM
I haven't done an internet test lately to establish whether I am a fetishist or not.
I need to do one so as I can be certified. :)

Asche
06-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Wikipedia, Sexual fetishism, sexual fixation with objects, body parts, or situations not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature.

So what’s not sexual about lingerie then?:heehee:
I like this approach.

Given that Western society regards pretty much anything feminine as being sexual in nature , that means that (M2F) CDing, by definition, cannot be a fetish, no matter whether or how the man "gets off" on doing it.

That puts paid to all those tedious discussion threads about "am I/are you a fetishist?"

[ * ] Please note the assumption implied here that the only possible perspective is a heterosexual male perspective. Cf. "male gaze".

Lucy_Bella
06-30-2013, 06:19 PM
I like this approach.

Given that Western society regards pretty much anything feminine as being sexual in nature , that means that (M2F) CDing, by definition, cannot be a fetish, no matter whether or how the man "gets off" on doing it.

That puts paid to all those tedious discussion threads about "am I/are you a fetishist?"

Sexual or Sexy?

Sexy:
Definitions
adjective

Word forms: sexier, sexiest
(informal)
provoking or intended to provoke sexual interest ⇒ a sexy dress, a sexy book
feeling sexual interest; aroused
interesting, exciting, or trendy ⇒ a sexy project, a sexy new car

sex·u·al (sksh-l)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, involving, or characteristic of sex, sexuality, the sexes, or the sex organs and their functions.
2. Implying or symbolizing erotic desires or activity.
3. Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction characterized by the union of male and female gametes:

So it would be fair to say that "clothes" especially "lingerie" can be "sexy" and used in a "sexual" way..

ninadiva
06-30-2013, 07:35 PM
I have read here before about whether dressing up gets us off to the promised land. The fact is that I consider myself to be a single girl now, so I spend as much time as possible being dolled up and probability says that I am going to have the urge to gratify myself at some point sooner or late during my dressage. Does that make CDing a fetish, or do I just need to give myself attention whilst coincidentally wearing my favorite boots ? A nice pair of panties and a photo of a supermodel on the computer HELP.

CassandraSmith
06-30-2013, 07:52 PM
I think I may be outgrowing the fetish part of the experience and frankly, I sort of miss it. However, it may also be that I'm free to dress every day and it's become sort of run-of-the-mill for me. I'm not really sure? Now it's becoming about the quality of presentation.

To answer your question, it would be pantyhose and spikey heels though. What's weird is that I used to be fixated on jet black hose and suddenly, I'm really digging nude and even travel taupe (off white). OMG, what is happening to me? ;-)

Of course, I remember many years back the first time shaved my legs, I was so excited. Now shaving is just another chore. I'm thinking about electrolysis or something finally but haven't wanted to deal with it yet.

Julie Gaum
06-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Excluding those born with chromosome or genetic unbalance or different brain wiring --- most every CD goes through a stage where feminine objects are fetish objects (only reason for arousal) and then they become a minor component while the "look" or fashion becomes much more important. For most who are hetero (or Bi) a wife and/or GF/BF fills the bill during these same stages. There are a very few, however, who remain fetishists their entire lives. Interestingly, majority of GGs after puberty will pleasure themselves during the very same stage as CDs when both genders find, for the very first time, that clothes and makeup are exciting. Not much difference in the sexes is there? Always exceptions to any observation. For example, two of my girl cousins were told by their mothers while teens "That a good girl does not masturbate". I believe that some religious faiths preach the same thing for one or both genders.
Getting off thread now.
Julie

Annette Todd
06-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Is wondering if you are a fetishist a fetish?
If it feels good... don't talk about it... dooooooo iiiiiit!

Julie Bender
06-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Midlife fetish eh? Maybe. But I believe this is something that is inside not like choosing a fetish and finding one that suites a person but a choice to live a certain way and be a certain someone also feel good clothes help. I am gg female and I have tossed this around with my husband. I don't feel the word crisis or fetish seems to fit for us. We are who we are. I am bi and he likes pretty things on his own body. There's no title/name for it "shrug" that's where I am at so far. Julie nailed it i believe. Well said!Not sure I am of any help

Gretchen_To_Be
06-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Absolutely. Shaving my legs, exfoliating them, oiling them, then opening a brand new pair of sheer hose in a color that will complement the stiletto pumps and skirt/dress I intend to wear. Carefully filing my nails so as not to run the hose, then bunching them up and slipping them on my legs. Sliding my legs over one another and admiring the slight sheen below the hose. Stepping into my skirt or sliding the dress over my head; then stepping into the pumps. Crossing my legs a few times as I imagine wearing them to the office or out for dinner, then walking to the mirror and seeing my legs as they were meant to be.