PDA

View Full Version : Just got my first set of forms!

Camille15
06-29-2013, 10:42 AM
I ordered 34C wide forms (#5) from Janet's Closet, and quickly tried them on yesterday when I had a moment of privacy. I love them and can't wait to wear them for longer.

2 thinks I didn't anticipate were:
1. How soft they are!
2. How much better they fill out my bra than my homemade birdseed solution.

I wear a 38C bra, and ordered a set of 34C forms by mistake (I mixed up band size with chest measurement). I should have ordered the 38C, but I decided to try the 34C's anyway. They seem to fit pretty well into the 38C bra, and I'm happy with the fit!

Anyone else have experience with using JC's forms in bras they weren't intended for? Is the best experience really to always match the size of her forms with the size of your bra exactly?

Camille

~Joanne~
06-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Buying forms and getting the right size always seemed a bit tricky to me. I still haven't determine the right size for me or the how much I am willing to spend n them. A lot of girls tend to buy their forms too big. I don't know if your suppose to match the forms to your bra size though. I guess it depends on how big you want your breasts to be.

From the sounds of things though, you like them as they are so who's to say you got the wrong size or not? Enjoy your purchase ;)

Maxi
06-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Over the years, I have had B,C,& D forms in foam. Last year I ordered the 42D (size 10) Silicone from Janet. They are my favorites. Last week I ordered the size 11, 42DD triangle silicone. They should arrive first of the week. I'm excited.

I have found pocket bras work great with the triangle forms. Also Breezies bras hold the forms very nicely, without them sliding around.

Enjoy your new forms. Experiment with different bras to see how they fit. Every bra will hold them differently.
Good luck.

RebeccaLynne
06-29-2013, 10:51 PM
Camille, welcome to the wonderful world of breastforms.. absolutely a gurl's best friends!

I wear a 34B teardrop style forms, and have pocketed bras designed for same. They fit my rather narrow upper torso, and with a padded panty girdle I can roughly approximate the proportions of a slightly-hipped woman with a small butt...
if I wear my padded panties, I look a little better... it's all about experimentation, and what looks best on you.

We have a competitive saying in sports.. "Go big, or go home!"...

That might just be applicable to crossdressing, as well... can't help it, I like cushy women.

At the risk of being politically incorrect, I'll just say...

"The bigger the cushion, the better the pushing"... "fat bottom girls" (courtesy Freddie Mercury, who was gay)... and "anything more than a mouthful is a waste", ...yeah, I'm into chicks, and emulating their look is my goal.

It's really great to be crossdresser, as I'm sure most reading this would agree...:)

paddy
06-29-2013, 11:02 PM
I just got a set 'Janet's Girls' size 38D aka #7 from JC. I watched the videos on her site several times to make sure I got it right. I wear size 38D bras. After I ordered, I thought I messed up too. But they are perfect and fit well into regular bras. I agree that they are much better than expected at the price level. Also, if you did not get the adhesive/remover I would highly recommend it. They are even better attached.

Kandy Barr
06-29-2013, 11:15 PM
Hi Camille, I know how excited you are. Isn't it wonderful the feel and look of the forms? If you ever attach them you'll be amazed, just be careful with them and follow the instructions. I have a set of j/c 38 d wide. I've tried several bras and have found that each bra style and make are different. Its sort of a hit and miss proposition, so experiment, if you're happy with what you have then stick to it. Some bras will give you more jiggle, which is something I like. I haven't tried a pocket bra yet but I will sometime. For my 38d they told me to order a 42 d in a pocket bra. Enjoy your new baby's!!!!

Ressie
06-29-2013, 11:46 PM
My collection of bras aren't all the same size. My size 8 forms fit perfectly in a few, aren't quite big enough for others, and are too big for the smaller cups. If the forms are too big, there's no way to use them. So it's back to bird seed for the smaller cup bras, which is a downer!

I love the feel of the silicone and they cost under $40!

BLUE ORCHID
06-30-2013, 06:46 AM
Hi Camille, Have you talked to janet about exchanging the forms??

I have a couple sets of different size forms depending on how much projection I want.

linda allen
06-30-2013, 08:09 AM
.............. I have a couple sets of different size forms depending on how much projection I want.

Yea, my wife wishes she could do that. Small boobs for sleep and around the house and big ones for sex and special occasions (at my age, sex is a special occasion :heehee: )

Myself, I have just one set (a nice set of asymmetrical stick on forms). I figure if a GG has only one size of boobs, I should do the same.

Camille,

I try to tell people all the time how much better silicone forms look and feel than any substitute. I hope people get that when they read your post.

Beverley Sims
06-30-2013, 01:19 PM
Check with JC and ask the same questions of them.