PDA

View Full Version : An early morning thrill!

suzy1
06-29-2013, 03:12 PM
No, not that kind of thrill:eek:......... Naughty :heehee:

I woke up this morning and dragged myself bleary eyed to the computer and looked at the dresses on eBay and on the first page was a lovely party dress going for just £4. And only 2 minutes to go on the bidding.

Did I get it? Now where is that camera? I am going to post a picture of Suzy wearing this one! Eat your heart out girls.:dance:

Kandy Barr
06-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Way to go Suzy, great way to get the ole bleary eyes open. Can't wait to see the pix.

Jean 103
06-29-2013, 03:46 PM
Lots of cute stuff and great deals on ebay. good for you.

paulaprimo
06-29-2013, 03:57 PM
congrats suzy!! they say the early bird gets the worm, or in this case the dress. :)

mikiSJ
06-29-2013, 03:59 PM
So, Suzy, you are going to keep us waiting for the delivery man before we see the dress. Why not post the picture from the eBay page so we can share in your anticipation???

Barbara Jo
06-29-2013, 05:12 PM
Perhaps Suzy is busy gathering £ to pay for the shipping. :devil:

linda allen
06-30-2013, 08:19 AM
Not too long ago I put in bids on several dresses and skirts, the price was seemingly too good to be true. It turns out the prices were too good to be true, they all (once shipping was included) sold for the same or more than what I could buy similar things locally for. And if I buy locally, I can return anything that doesn't fit.

Beverley Sims
06-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Ahh! E Bay.
You win some you lose some.
Good work Suzy.
I can't wait to criticize your dress.
It's gotta be cheap looking, wrong colour, too small, or you might be lucky. :)

It may not even suit you.

Princess Grandpa
06-30-2013, 01:22 PM
I have always harbored fear over EBay. Probably started with my paranoia not wanting to enter real information into the Internet. Considering my new hobby maybe I need to start up a pay pal account and see what there is to see.

Grats on the find! Hope it's everything they said it was

Hug Rita

suzy1
06-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Ahh! E Bay.
I can't wait to criticize your dress.
It's gotta be cheap looking, wrong colour, too small, or you might be lucky. :)

This is the kind of remark I am getting to expect from you Beverly.:eek:

Where would we be without you……….don’t answer that:heehee:

I have always harboured fear over EBay. Probably started with my paranoia not wanting to enter real information into the Internet. Considering my new hobby maybe I need to start up a pay pal account and see what there is to see.

You just give your email address and bank details …….. hang on, I see what you meen.:straightface:

I have never had a problem over the years with eBay Rita.
And it’s the biggest shop in the known universe.:)