PDA

View Full Version : Outed sorta!!

candydawn75
06-29-2013, 06:12 PM
Well I have posted on here I have an AWESOME wife who understand my dressing and encourages it. So having said that she sorta outed me last night to her brother, his live in, and a couple of his friends.

We were all setting around having a few drinks and the convo got around to his live ins son. He calls him gay and other gay terms and the kids is just 5. No tendencies of being gay to anyone just a normal boy, cars, guns etc. Now my bro-in-law claims his dad is (no proof other than the fact the guy dresses nice and not like an illiterate redneck my my bro-in-law) and that is where we think all of this stems from. Now my wife and I had had enough of his mouth. I deliberately freshly shaved my legs before we went and wore flip flops so we could somewhat shut him up. So he starts in gay bla bla bla he plays with dolls and cooks bla bla. You could see the wife getting more red as he talked then BAM!! She started (I am a lot older than her brother and been around since is was very young and been like an older brother and father figure to him and he respects everything I do) "You do realize that he lets us paint is fingers and toes all the time right??" (talking about her and my daughter and no my daughter doesn't know I dress just an awesome dad to let her play). He was like :eek: !!! IT WAS PRICELESS!! I was kinda like WTH did you just say at first. Then BAM my daughter goes.. Ya he likes it and we have fun with it. Look there is even a little pink left on there!!! :doh: As you can imagine I was like HOLLY MONKEY!!! At that point I was like screw it .... Hey they took me for a mani/pedi for fathers day! and the wife says ya and a facial you should feel how soft his face is. Then daughter was like we even put makeup on him and the blue brings out his eye!!:eek: The wife in perfect big sister fashion says I dare you to call him GAY!! Convo turned to more of me wanting to be a part of my daughters world and started to die down. His buddies are all ex-military and we went outside to chat. He then stuck his foot in his mouth again, he say "hey did you shave your legs??" Me "Ya I have for a couple of years now. 1. For triathlon but 2. Cause I hate looking like a baboon." Then one of his friends that he really looks up to, and that I never knew shaved his arms or at least didn't pay attention says "THANK YOU!! Finally someone to help me stick up to these 2 for shaving my arms!! He says it is gay that I do it!!" After that he was about to crap himself.

So basically if any of them come over and I have makeup, nails, and shave I am all good. Just hope she doesn't tell him about the panties, dress, heels, and wig!! :p

Yes still love the wife she got up this morning and as I was getting ready she gave me a pair of her shorts and says "Here wear these today!":p GOD I LOVE THAT WOMAN!! Anyway thanks for listening just had to tell someone and well lets face it you ladies are a girls best friend!! lol

Princess Grandpa
06-29-2013, 06:40 PM
Fun story! Thanks for sharing.

Hug
Rita

Jolene Robertson
06-29-2013, 06:42 PM
Great story, Thanks for sharing.
Guess he might look at things a little different now and not be so judgmental.

Leona
06-29-2013, 06:44 PM
That's a fun story.

I have to ask, though. After that story, why not let them know the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Jenny Gurl
06-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Nice. I wonder if he needs a little salt to choke down that crow dinner. :heehee:

Sounds like the wife is a real keeper too. Sounds like an amazing lady, with one great sense of humor.

candydawn75
06-29-2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks you all for reading!!

Ya she is AMAZING!! I read all the time on here about wives and their issues with CDing and hate it for those that aren't as blessed. I tell her all the time I am sooooo lucky to have her!

I have to ask, though. After that story, why not let them know the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Leona where I from if I came all the way out and told the whole truth there would be MAJOR repercussions. Not that I wouldn't love to, but it would probably cost me my job and much much more. However we are moving shortly to a new community and who knows. She enjoys me both ways as Candy and myself and we have always wanted to go out as girlfriends so who knows what will happen!! ;p

Beverley Sims
06-30-2013, 01:36 PM
Oh! a real reality check.

Sissy_Michelle
06-30-2013, 04:01 PM
That is totally awesome, in addition I understand about repercussions and red necks. Although I am a little jealous of your wife, and wish my wife was more into my dressing up. We have though from time to time gone shopping for clothes, so it is a start.

Again thank-you for sharing
@--}---