PDA

View Full Version : Accepted as a woman? (in drab)

JamieG
06-29-2013, 08:37 PM
This week I was out of town on a business trip. I went out for dinner and drinks with four colleagues that I had just met that day. Three were men and one was a woman. We were all having a good time and eventually I excuse myself to go to the restroom. Suddenly, the woman pipes up, "I'll go with you" and then something about "can't go alone." Realizing that going to the bathroom in pairs is such a female thing to do, I joke "So, I guess this means I've been accepted into womanhood?" She smiles and says, "That's right!" :o

I didn't think I was giving off any femme vibes that night, but it was nice to be included in a female bonding ritual, even if we didn't powder our noses together. :heehee: Has this ever happened to you? What other female rituals have you been included in when in drab?

ArleneRaquel
06-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Thank you for sharing your lovely story. Best Wishes Darlin.

DianeDeBris
06-29-2013, 09:45 PM
What a fun experience! Actually, while there's no reason to suspect she picked up any "secret signals" in that setting, if she could see how genuinely feminine Jamie is, I'm sure she would perform the complete female investiture ceremony on the spot! Hugs - Diane

renee elizabeth
06-29-2013, 09:49 PM
having long hair and gynecomastia as a guy, i occasionally get mistaken for a woman and i usually laugh about it, thinking to myself "if you only really knew" lol

CherylFlint
06-30-2013, 01:05 AM
Couple of years ago I was at a party and we were divided into two groups, male and female, to play Trivia Pursuit. They put me on the girl’s team and, yes, I was in drab, and I was the only guy on the girl’s side.

Beverley Sims
06-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Same thing accompanying each other to separate rest rooms.
They knew I dressed on occasions.
It was a swap of gossip away from others in the party.

MssHyde
06-30-2013, 03:33 PM
wow that would be a wonderful experience, sounds like a natural beauty thing going on