PDA

View Full Version : hot day at the pool

winny
06-30-2013, 11:36 AM
hi all,
a recent mini adventure:
as those of you who track the weather, its been mega hot here in the phoenix area (110+ degrees lately)! one afternoon last week, i was overheating on the ride home.. i glanced at the community pool and saw that there was only a few people there.. i drove home, put on my pink bikini, hat and oversized sunglasses, shorts and tee, and i was off to the pool! i got kind of nervous when i got there because a couple more people showed up (3 late teenaged boys along with a couple moms and kids that were already there).. well i took the plunge and took off my shirt and shorts in front of everybody and went in the pool! i noticed a few quick looks from everybody and then went on with their business.. i had a great time on this first bikini reveal to the public!

-winny

Tracii G
06-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Good for you.
Spur of the moment ides are the best sometimes.

prissyparis
06-30-2013, 12:30 PM
wow, i'm brave sometimes, but not quite that brave. maybe a t-girl pool party is in order :)

Beverley Sims
06-30-2013, 12:37 PM
If you look good enough why not do it.
It has been a little warm lately.

I Am Paula
06-30-2013, 05:54 PM
I don't do the bikini in public cause it's just not fair to others. However, when I'm on holidays, or anywhere near a pool, I wear a one piece or tankini. I wear forms, and just lipstick. Nobody has ever taken me to task about it.