PDA

View Full Version : i finally went to a social event as jen

jsunic_1978
06-30-2013, 02:01 PM
I went to the LGBT fest yesterday in Cleveland Ohio and I HAD A GREAT TIME i was just going to pop in for a second and head off but i stuck around. I went to the trans family booth just to get literature and two lovely women just pulled me aside, they read people VERY WELL and knew i really wanted to talk with someone. The GG that is a counselor at trans family, I went to high school with she graduated a year before i did WOW WHAT A SMALL WORLD!!!! we became friends were hanging out soon. The other lady was pre op transgender and so very nice. Im not to sure if i really am TG or just like to dress nor if im attracted to pre op TGs but im finally finding my nitch, making friends and getting OUt
its really going to be super awesome to have a GG friend to go shopping with, check out the drag shows m just hang out and someone WHO UNDERSTANDS ;) GOD BLESS THIS WEB SITE ALSO, YOU HAVE ALL BEEN A GREAT HELP! GOT ME OUT THERE!

Tracii G
06-30-2013, 02:57 PM
This site has helped me a lot too Jen.
I made the leap to find others in my area and that has been wonderful too.

Beverley Sims
06-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Jen I am so glad that you are making progress and feeling your way around.

Kandy Barr
06-30-2013, 03:49 PM
I'm with you Jen, this site has and is helping me so much. So glad you're reaching out and pushing the boundaries so to speak. I so wish I could meet someone to go shopping and hang out with. Someday I just know I will. I'm in the DFW area and there's lots of bubbas down this way, having a gf along would make shippung so much more pleasurable. Keep on expanding your horizons gf!!!

jsunic_1978
06-30-2013, 04:05 PM
i believe dallas really is more than half of the pop that isnt origionally from texas. dallas is much bigger city than cleveland ;) and cleveland has a lot and a more close nitched community. YOULL BE FINE gf ;) I JUST DO WHAT EVER I FEEL LIKE AND WHAT EVER IM COMFORTABLE WITH AND THATS HOW I CARRY MY SELF PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE, THE IDIOTS I MEAN AND also if i get a negative remark, i just state back IM SORRY YOUR LIFE IS THAT MISERABLE AND YOU HAVE TO MIND OTHERS BUSINESS TO GET OUT OF YOUR YOURS... i just have that look on my face anyhow IDIOTS DONT EVEN TRY

Aly Cat
06-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Im actually headed to DFW on the 8th for training with my new job. Samsung apparently had a headquarters there so thats where Im going. Im supposed to be there for 4 days. Im not sure what the restrictions will be like, but as far as i know, the evenings are free. Im not really sure what the plan is with the other trainees though and sadly, i am going to be sharing a room. I wish i knew what the itinerary was going to be, id say maybe we could squeeze in an evening as a group for those in DFW.

If we do, i hope no one gets embarrassed being around me because i have no wig or makeup or anything...i have clothes lol, thats it.

jsunic_1978
06-30-2013, 08:46 PM
JUST DO IT LOL :) if your caulliges know or just have an idea one of two options, number one, GET LIQOURED UP, DRINKING GAMES!! who ever looses, has to put on an article of fermale clothing, you loose on PURPOSE but dont make it obvious. WOW! I SHOULD WRITE THIS ONE DOWN! second option. you can just find time, make an excuse, you rather go to a certain place to eat by your self on the other side of town where youll be staying because you have a FB friend or something along those lines, JUST GO :) find a gas station restroom and just put a dress on, I DRESS AS JEFF WEARING FEMALE CLOTHES ALL THE TIME, WHEN I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING THE WIG FORMS ETC ETC but its just leggings or jeans my natural hair combed down and flat flip flops and LIGHTLY applied powdred and lip stick and sun classes. I JUST APPEAR TO LOOK GAY! WHO CARES! GASY IS SO MUCH MORE MAINSTREEM NOW :)

Aly Cat
06-30-2013, 08:57 PM
That could work! Id probably pull the whole...ive got friends or family who live in the area and want to visit with them. Id need transportation though and id rather do it in a group setting. Just gotta work things out!

Anyone else in the DFW area who would be down for visiting between July 8th-12th? PM me and maybe we can work it out as a group!

jsunic_1978
06-30-2013, 09:10 PM
ALLRIGHT :) COOL :) IT WILL ALL WORK OUT. we are intelligent PEOPLE, not that most people are not, but US.., when we want something we know how to make it work ;)

Tracii G
06-30-2013, 09:31 PM
Jen we are on the same page and if they want to assume I'm gay thats fine with me.
I go out dressed the way I want, how far I take it that day purely depends on how far I WANT to take it.
We need to hang out sometime. Two I don't care what you think ladies/gay guys or whatever else you want to call us.LOL
Eva that sounds like a plan you all should work out the details and DO IT.

jsunic_1978
06-30-2013, 09:46 PM
way to GO TRACI and also people see us HAPPY thats what counts. i think i am gaY bty, i like women without the vagina, either im bi or gay, women to me that really look good as
women ARE WOMEN ;)

laurie01
08-30-2013, 04:50 PM
I am so happy for you that you had a good time. It must be so nice to be at a LGBT event, and I cant imagine how great it would be to have a GG to go out shopping with.

SophieKitty
08-30-2013, 05:27 PM
So happy for you jen *high fives and hugs*