PDA

View Full Version : Suzanne's night out!l

Suzanne F
06-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Last night my wife and I went out in San Francisco again . We went to the Marina district with another couple who I came out to a few months ago. It was the first time they had been out with me as Suzanne. It was late afternoon and we had coffee and did some window shopping. This was my sixth trip out in the world. Sure a few people took a second look but for the most part I was just another woman. It feels so wonderful to be in the world as Suzanne. My friends were sweet and supportive. Again my wife was so loving and helpful. Later we dropped off our friends as they are not late night people. My wife and I then decided to see a late movie. The theater is in a mall not too far from our home. It was very bright and there were several people in the concession line. I went through the line and the concession workers were pleasant with the cashier saying thank you mam. It was challenging but so rewarding! It was thrilling to be out! I had a black skirt with a purple top with small floral print that had a hint of pink. My toe nails and finger nails were painted to match the pink. I had cute sandals that showed off my pretty toe nails. My wardrobe is imoroving. Oh I almost forgot my new lace front wig. It is red which I would have never imagined. It looks so natural! Thanks so much for all your advice and support here. Especially AllieSF. I have never felt so free to be me!
Suzanne

linda allen
06-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Pictures or it didn't happen! ;)

Suzanne F
06-30-2013, 05:22 PM
Pics all have wife and or friends in them. I am hoping wife consents soon to me posting individual pictures of Suzanne. Ate at Izzys and saw new Brad Pitt movie!

Barbara Ella
06-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Grats to you Sizanne, and to your wife and friends. You are a lucky girl.

Barbara

Princess Grandpa
06-30-2013, 05:53 PM
Sounds marvelous! So glad for you.
Hug
Rita

Suzanne F
06-30-2013, 06:32 PM
I am very lucky. It has been an amazing four months! I hope I am getting better each time out. It feels that way. I need to slow down now and be patient. There have been ups and downs as my wife and I have faced this together. She has been so supportive. However she has struggled at times also. The friends that know have been supportive also. Some along with my mother were shocked. Anyway I am happy and optimistic for the future!
Suzanne

Claire Cook
06-30-2013, 07:01 PM
How wonderful Suzanne, thanks for sharing. Hopefully you and your wife will build on this. If your experiences will be like mine, it gets better each time. Isn't a great feeling when you are out with your wife and you are refered to as ladies?

Julie Denier
06-30-2013, 07:17 PM
Congrats on such a great time! Hope we get to see pics ;)

Suzanne F
06-30-2013, 07:35 PM
I just posted a picture from last night as my first profile picture. I cropped out my wife but I promise she was there!

Julie Denier
06-30-2013, 07:41 PM
Great pic! Love the smile ;)

rachaelsloane
06-30-2013, 07:54 PM
Glad you're enjoying your nights out and maybe next time, we can meet up with you?

Suzanne F
06-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Sure we would love to see you and Allie!
Suzanne

Rhonda Darling
06-30-2013, 10:52 PM
Suzanne:

Congratulations on your success, on your having a very supportive wife, on your understanding friends, and most of all, on starting to really enjoy yourself being yourself out and about. It really is freeing and quite the ego boost each time things go well. I'm very happy for you.

Regards,
Rhonda

Beverley Sims
07-01-2013, 03:51 AM
A lace front wig has that something extra, they just look better.

Suzanne F
07-02-2013, 01:29 PM
They sure do! I saw Rachael's lace front wig and had to have one!
Suzanne

linda allen
07-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Pics all have wife and or friends in them. I am hoping wife consents soon to me posting individual pictures of Suzanne. Ate at Izzys and saw new Brad Pitt movie!

Just use photo editing software to blur their faces, ;)

I'm just giving you a hard time. I wish I had the opportunity to go out with my wife as two women out on the town.

mikiSJ
07-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Suzanne - I am glad you are having a great time out there as Suzanne.

I hope to meet up with you, Allie and Rachel one of these evenings.

Suzanne F
07-02-2013, 05:17 PM
I am hoping to see you this Friday with Allie! My wife and another GG will be with me. Should be great time to be out with all girls!
Suzanne