PDA

View Full Version : something about cd-ing

Val Tan
12-19-2005, 07:53 PM
first of all, hi all! don't know if anyone remembers me, but i kinda 'quit' crossdressing. its been more than a month since i last visited the forum, and many many months since i last dressed, and so far, i'm still clean.

but that's not what i'm here for.

back when i was cd-ing, i would wear a sports bra under my running tank and go for a run once every few days.

i noticed that since i've stopped dressing, i have totally lost the urge to go for any runs. i just can't be bothered to.

well its just a thought.. i guess cd-ing does have its benefits.

well, cya for now. i'll come back once in a while to visit.

cheers,
val
retired cd ;)

Sarahgurl371
12-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Put the bra back on and run, you've gotta stay in shape! Seems like you have taken a little joy out of the run, and without it, its just work, and work sucks.

Deborah
12-20-2005, 01:49 AM
and so far, i'm still clean.

cheers,
val
retired cd ;)

I feel so dirty now. :eek:

Val Tan
12-21-2005, 10:03 PM
I feel so dirty now. :eek:

lol i didn't mean it that way... :angel:

Mirragea
12-21-2005, 10:23 PM
I remember you Val.I also quit for a moment and gained a few pounds dammit!

Angela Burke
12-21-2005, 10:32 PM
Val,
Your post simply confirms my long held belief that crossdressing is benificial to physical as well as mental well-being.
So slip on your bra (panties as well) and get out and pound those mean streets!

Love Angela XX

Lana
12-21-2005, 10:49 PM
I must caution anyone from pounding the mean streets, they pound back. start off with a nice walkway and work your way up through garden paths and such:D

Billijo49504
12-22-2005, 12:15 AM
That mean street tripped me, when I was walking out to the Saturn, this morning. That meaan old street, covered with ice.I fell down, go boom, Ouch!!! Butt hurts, bad!!! Mean streets are really mean.:)

susiej
12-22-2005, 12:21 AM
Val,

Not taking interest in exercise, i.e. not taking care of yourself, could be a sign of depression. Er, um, is it possible that the "cure" is worse for you than the "disease"?

Hugs,
Susie

ReginaK
12-22-2005, 02:00 AM
Val,

Not taking interest in exercise, i.e. not taking care of yourself, could be a sign of depression. Er, um, is it possible that the "cure" is worse for you than the "disease"?

Hugs,
Susie

That, and pleasurable activities (like crossdressing) create endorphins that make you feel happy. Your brain associated the creation of endorphins with running, thus the reward for running was feeling good.

Once you stopped dressing, you no longer created those endorphins that motivated your brain for running, thus you stopped running.

If it is depression, the ironic part is excercise helps to curb mild depression. Sort of a Catch-22 in this case.

Sorry for rambling on like a know-it-all. :o

Lana
12-22-2005, 02:07 AM
Oh I love endorphins, they're such intelligent ocean going creatures!!!!:p

Danielle
12-22-2005, 03:26 AM
I have quit once and thought is was over but started to buy again and before i knew it I bought my 5 inch PUMPS,6 inch sandals,garters,stockings and of course pantyhose for the winter months up ahead here in California.I applaud you for trying.If you dont mind me asking why did you quit????

FionaAlexis
12-22-2005, 04:34 AM
i noticed that since i've stopped dressing, i have totally lost the urge to go for any runs. i just can't be bothered to.

Hi Val,

Congrats on getting through the first month.

I stopped for about 10 years and put on about 10kgs - one a year. The trouble was that I first I felt there wasn't much point in closely watching my weight but then I lost my sense of self image. My male 'image' is pretty non descript - I was never interested in being a fashion conscious male. So positive self image tended to deteriorate.

I think you probably need to get into an exercise regime.

Fiona xx