PDA

View Full Version : Fun time

Myasummers05
07-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Well back towards the end of August of this past year i had to help my mother and step father with a move, from southern illinois "hell" to here, eastern tennessee. It took 7 trips for me to get all their stuff down here, over 500 miles one way. So i took advantage of this, and since i like to drive at night when i go on long trips i threw my fem bag in the back seat and as soon as i left the house i would get dressed, minus makeup :(. I had a fear of getting pulled over for something stupid, or hitting a road block somewhere, but i knew in my mind that even if either of the 2 happened the cops could do nothing about me.being dressed as a woman, unless i got that one cop.that wanted.to b a bully and give me a hard time. Anyways there were times i would actually stop somewhere and get out of my truck and walk around for.a few minutes, talk about exilerating and frightening at the.same time though!! On one trip it became daylight on me and i was so engulfed in my happiness of the fun i had i noticed a couple girls go past me in a car and slow down till they got next to me and just smilled and waved so i done the same back out of courtesy and thats when it hit me, i was still dressed! I felt embarassed amd when i looked back over at the car the one just smilled waved and blew me a kiss, i guess they either found it funny or cute, but either way i didnt care, but i quickly got out of what i was wearing "while driving" as to not make anyone wreck lol. All in all those trips were fun and allowed me to get some private time as Mya :) After my first trip though my SO asked me where my bag was and i told her, and she just shook her head and asked what i u get into a wreck dressed.like that? I simply replied back, i guess someone will get a good laugh out of it lol she just looked at me and said ok, but just b careful and have fun, i said oh trust me i will ;) She still has a hard time dealing with it but i guess that is how most SO's are... I just hope that i can get that opportunity again sometime soon cause it was a blast! :)

Cynthia Anne
07-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Glad you had some fun Mya!! Look and you will have more chances!

Myasummers05
07-03-2013, 12:27 AM
Yup that is very true and i am looking forward to the next chance to do it again ;)

Beverley Sims
07-03-2013, 02:11 AM
Yes there are a lot of opportunities for enjoyment as you describe.

Cheryl123
07-03-2013, 02:23 AM
The fun is tempting fate! I sometimes take walks on a rainy day hiding my face beneath the umbrella. The more you tempt fate, the chances increasing on getting "caught" -- but if it's only a stranger seeing you that's not the end of the world .. My motto: never drive over the speed limit in high heels .. lol.