PDA

View Full Version : Shopping OMG!

Sarahgurl371
12-19-2005, 09:50 PM
Girls, what a day! I have been kinda down lately. All I wanted to do for a while was go shopping and by some nice things for myself, and I wouldn't let myself do it.:thumbsdn:

As I sit here now, I am wearing my new leather skirt, On sale for $30.00!, And a wonderful red blouse which I got On Sale for $5.00! I have been wanting this skirt for months!!!!!:) All I had to do was walk in and buy it! What a wonderful Day!

In the end, I probably spent tooooooooooooooo much! I bought 4 new skirts, 3 tops, 3 new bras, and a beautiful sweater shrug, as well as a few accessories. I sure can she why GGs luv to shop. Nothing like some new clothes. I now know what can be addicting about all this stuff - SHOPPING!

I also shopped for my wife, bought her a beautiful outfit as well. I asked another young lady in the clothing department if it all matched, and she said "wow, what a beautiful outfit, I sure wish you were shopping for me". I guess it matched huh? Also spent alot on some jewelry for her. She is worth it, even though she probably will be upset at the money I spent on myself.:eek:

One great thing about this time of year, you can walk all thru the ladies depart. and no one even glances at you. When all else fails, just smile and say something nice....its contagious! No pics yet, maybe tomarrow!:) :)

Sharon
12-19-2005, 10:32 PM
Well -- come on tomorrow then! :D

I agree with you Tammy. This time of year has to be the easiest time to shop. I actually find it kind of humorous watching men wander through the ladies clothing aisles, trying to figure out sizes, colors, and such. I just want to jump in and tell them to let me help them out. Gads -- it ain't rocket science! :p

GypsyKaren
12-20-2005, 12:40 AM
Oh my, you just can't beat a successful shopping expedition! I just got back from getting a couple of sweaters and a new purse, plus I went to the beauty parlor. Doesn't it make you feel special when you find pretty things for yourself? You just can't beat it.

GypsyKaren

VeronicaMoonlit
12-20-2005, 04:04 AM
I just want to jump in and tell them to let me help them out. Gads -- it ain't rocket science! :p

Me too.

Veronica

TGMarla
12-20-2005, 08:48 AM
I agree, Tammy. I still have a bit of shopping left to do for myself. I'm thinking I need some lingerie.

Colleen
12-20-2005, 09:26 AM
Between now and Saturday nite every place will be flooded with the last moment shoppng guys.I see at this time of year all the men are worse than women at a Maceys bra and panty sale.By Saturday nite everything will be picked over and most of the sales clerks know alot of the clothes men buy will come back -lack of taste-not fitting WRONG SIZE-LOL. At least the thought is there.I love to watch regular men fumble around in the womens dept.I can just mix right in.

Lois82
12-20-2005, 09:54 AM
I agree, Tammy. I still have a bit of shopping left to do for myself. I'm thinking I need some lingerie.
Yes this time of the year is great for shopping, went into VS with my wife :D , little did she know I was in heaven ;) . I too need to pick up some intimates and can't wait to get out there but hate it when the temperature is 8 degrees. This may be a pantyhose day/lol :rolleyes: .

Hugs :hugs: ,

Lois

uknowhoo
12-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Hi Tammy. I've been thinking about you some lately, wondering how you are. Now I know!:p It sounds like your day of shopping was just dreamy. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pics as well. Take care, sweetie. Hugs, Tammi

Jasmine Ellis
01-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi Tammy, yes buying clothes this time of year is great. And feels great going into a shop looking around picking a top, skirt, shoes, paying for them and having a wonderful smile going home.