PDA

View Full Version : kids

Myasummers05
07-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Now that the little ones r out of school for the summer it has been very difficult to dress when they are around, which is frustrating since i have new things i want to try on that i puhased the other day. I know i could dress after they go to bed, but by that time its late and i am tired and my wife is home from work and i like to spend a little time with her before going to bed. And to be honest i am dyining to dress!! My wife and i have an understanding on my dressing up, i am not to do it in front of my kids, we arent ready to have that talk with them yet as to why daddy wears girly clothes. My wife doesnt really like to c me dressed, even though she has known since our first year of marriage, she just isnt really comfortable with it yet, which is ok at times but i wish she would just climb aboard sometimes and help me, but i will not push her. There r times we r shopping and i will c a cute skirt or other item n lool at it and she will ask if i want it and when i say yes we buy it. Or we go into a certain store and ill ask her to loom n c if they have and nice shoes in my size and she will do it for me. She is on the boat for doing these things for me but like i said she isnt on board 100%. I strayed from my rant on this thread a bit, but i am missing being able to dress and its fruatrating me. Guess i am gonna have to tough it out till school starts :/

Beverley Sims
07-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Try and remember you have children so as you can enjoy them.
Life is too short to worry about dressing all the time.
I know it is a pleasant past time but the kids will be gone all too soon.
You will have the rest of your life then.

MysticLady
07-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Hi Mya. I understand that all too well. Being "responsible" is a B*t*h. But, it is well worth it in the long run. Hang in there, kiddo.:hugs:

Kate Simmons
07-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Sometimes it's good training and it helps us to learn patience. I had the same policy when my kids were growing up and now with my Grand kids.Before I was married I was in the Army on hardship tours and opportunities to dress then were indeed few and far between, even though where there's a will, there is a way. Keep smiling Hon. :battingeyelashes::)

Ms. Laura
07-03-2013, 10:44 AM
There's nothing like being prevented from doing something to make you WANT to do it!

I'm right there with you. Hang in there, opportunity will present itself.

Myasummers05
07-03-2013, 01:07 PM
It is hard to be patient, but i know i will be able to again when the time presents itself :) so till then i gotta find something other than work to keep mind off of it...

Stevie
07-03-2013, 01:39 PM
I can totally relate with you except my wife doesn't agree with me dressing. Children should always come first in my eyes. Besides summer comes and before you know it school is starting already.

CherylFlint
07-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Family first, so your dressing automatically takes a back seat to raising a family.
Be grateful for your blessings, a wife and kids.
Someone wrote about learning “patience”, so now’s your chance to see what you’re made of.

kimdl93
07-03-2013, 05:54 PM
Just keep your cool, keep open communications with your wife, be patient and someday you'll be positively surprised.

Melissa Rose
07-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Just think of the summer hiatus as one of the many things parents sacrifice for the benefit and well being of their children. It also will make you really appreciate the times you are able to dress.

A theory that just popped into my head is summer camp was conceived by a cross dresser as a way to get the kids out of the house during summer break.

JennaGirl
07-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Mya, I know how you feel. During the school year I would work from home once r twice a month and will let Jenna be Jenna for 6 - 7 hours. Now that summer is here I can not do that. I may get an hour here or there but its hard to enjoy it when you are rushed and pressured so I would rather not even try.

But as most others have stated, our kids are the most important and as a parent we must learn patience!!! Take the time this summer to enjoy them because soon enough they will be be graduating and you can never recover that time!

Jenna

reb.femme
07-04-2013, 06:14 AM
Try and remember you have children so as you can enjoy them.

I enjoy mine with tomato ketchup but I can never eat a whole one. :)